Chapter Fourteen

SMUT
{if you don't like reading smuts you can scroll down to the part at the end of the smut. Find it at the note "END OF SMUT}

My breathing ragged as soon as him, with practiced hands slipped my thong aside and started to play with my lips of my intimate.
He pushes a finger inside my heat and I push myself against him.
He slipped another deep inside me. When his fingers found my secret spot he removes his fingers and took out a trojan quickly and then he unzipped himself entering in me with his length.
He drove into me with thrusts.
thrusts so powerful that the bed shifted following our same rhythm playing with the ringing of his phone but he ignores it for me.

He attached his lips to my nipple and sucked slowly making me moan in pleasure for both of them.
He kept thrusting in and out hitting my spot making me come closer to my climax.
He slowly reduces  his thrusts till when he stops and I moan begging him to start again.
I was so close.
"So tell me that I am better than Denny."
He stuck his tongue inside of me and makes his tongue go deeper inside of me.

"You are and I haven't fucked Denny."
He begins to thrust again and he smirks licking his lips.
"I know babygirl. He told me yesterday."
He came closer to me and says "glad because the same happened with Rosie."

He kisses me making me taste myself lightly.
Shit, Ian Gallagher was back.
We were back. I was excited. Even though a little part of myself wanted to make him mine again and don't let him go with other girls.

END OF SMUT
"I better go before your mom catches us again. Just call me if you need anything. You know I am always here to satisfy your personal pleasure." He smirks and walks away.
I stand up and look at my almost-naked body.
I need to take a shower.

After 3 hours, I took a shower and called chloe to tell her everything and in the last 30 minutes I've done my nails, then my mom arrived and with her there's Michelle too.
Fortunately I have done my make up perfectly and put on a cute dress. I knew she was going to eat with us since they moved here only yesterday.
She had a pinky mini skirt and her curly hair was perfectly lying on her white shirt. She smiled at my sight. "Hi Ele, you're so beautiful!"

"Ohh thanks. You're too" I fake a smile.
"Why don't you go out to visit the city? She will stay in our house for a while until they find a good house to stay in." My mom says and I can't restrain from saying "whaaaat" saying that I felt like Miley Steward on Hannah Montana bowing my head like she used to do.
My mom raises an eyebrow and then talks to Michelle.
"Excuse her. She likes bringing boys here so I guess she is scared that, with your presence, she won't be able to have her nice routine!"

I roll my eyes.
"Fine. Let's go Michelle! Let me show you this pleasant city."
I say with annoyance and we walk out.

We enter in a cafeteria because she says she "wants to drink something" and I force myself to pay for her and act nicely.
We sit in a table and after a few of minutes a groups of boys enter in the local too.
I recognize the first and the second and then everyone else from the group. They were the guys from Ian's crew and there was Carl too.
Carl raises a hand to greet me and I smile so they walk toward us.

"Hey Ele. How are you?" He asks
"Babyyyy." Sean says and the rest of the crew smiles at me hitting Sean and pissing him off.
"Hey guys." I smile.
"Hey.. I am Michelle, a friend of Ele. Nice to meet you..." Michelle introduces herself to Carl and I recognize her thirsty voice. She was obviously trying to flirt with him.

"..Carl." He holds her hand.
"So, we better go now. see you tonight Ele?"  He asks ignoring Michelle's face who barely couldn't take her eyes off of him.
"What happens tonight?" Michelle asks and I roll my eyes hearding someone from the crew laughing and Carl smiles.
"We have a party at our house. If you want you can join."
Why Carl why ?
"Sure. Can't wait!" She says smiling like an idiot.
Carl smiles and they get out.