Chapter Thirty ~ FINAL CHAPTER ~

When Ian and Sean walk out the kitchen to talk privately, nobody said anything. It was so silent that makes me wonder what has been happening whilst we were around. I finally break the silence as I notice Ian and Sean were too engaged in their private talk.

"So what's happening?" I ask, but nobody answers. All they do is stare at the floor and avoid my eye contact, acting as if I'm not in the room.

My anxiety arises as I see Ian's face. He wasn't mad, he was furious. He walks to the middle of the room and everyone looks at him. "Why didn't you all tell me before?"

As Ian screams and pulls at his hair, my heart beats rapidly. The boys don't speak, causing Ian to look even more furious, so he walks towards one of the guys.

"Ethan, what the fuck is wrong with you?" Ethan looks at me and coughs awkwardly, before he pulls his face into a smug expression. Ian follows Ethan's gaze and looks at me, before returning his attention to Ethan.

"Oh, you're not talking, because you're worried she'll tell everything to the police?" Ian points a finger at Ethan's chest and I notice Ian's voice breaking, "You should be fucking worried that I don't kill you for what you have done..."

Sean attempts to soothe Ian, because he tries to hug Ian who pushes Sean away and punches the nearest wall. "Carl is my brother and he is supposed to be your best friend!" Ian yells and tears start to fill his eyes when he mentions Carl's name.

Wasn't he with Chloe? My hearts jumps and I freeze, unsure of what to do. Should I comfort Ian or should I stay quiet and mind my own business? I announce that I'm going to make a phonecall and walk to the kitchen, grabbing my phone from my back pocket.

I ring Chloe and wait for her to answer, my heart leaps again when she answers my call. "Ele... I c-can't t-t-talk r-right now, I-I will c-call you l-later." Then, the phone call ends abruptly and I walk back into the front room.

"I'm sorry... I-I-I didn't... I couldn't imagine..." Ethan stutters and Ian gives him a death glare, whispering "Carl better be fucking alive or I'll make sure to put you into a grave as well."

"Now, let's go to fix this problem." Ian says looking at the rest of his crew, so I walk towards him and whisper, "Can I come?" On one hand, I was so scared, but on the other hand, I knew that staying alone at home would make me even more worried.

"No, babygirl. I'd feel better if you stay here and when I'll be back, I promise I'll tell you everything." Ian whispers and kisses me on the forehead.

Sean scoffs, before speaking. "It's better if she comes. Simon is looking for you and your house will be the first place he'll check."

"Okay... guys leave alone with her for a minute." Ian mumbles and grabs my hand, dragging me into the kitchen.

"I have to explain you what's happening," I nod, watching him. "There is this guy who always been in the crew, because he's Ethan's brother. He was like a brother to us, but he's a drug addict and he stole the money that we had to pay to Simon's crew. The dick used the money to buy more drugs. Now, we don't know where he is and we couldn't pay Simon. Carl, being the Carl he is, decides to go and talk to Simon. You know how Carl is, he never thinks things through and Simon has knocked the shit out of Carl. H-he has holding my little brother hostage..." Ian slams his fist on the kitchen counter and takes a deep breath. "Now Simon is looking for me, because he thinks we deceived him, but I didn't even know this shit happened until 5 minutes ago. Everything is so fucked up." Ian looks down on the floor and I caress him, by rubbing his cheek with my hand.

"Everything will be fine, I promise." I say, slowly kissing him and hugging him tightly. "We should go now." Ian flashes a weak smile and we leave the house, walking towards the car. Once everyone gets in the car, Sean start up the car and Ian uses this opportunity to mention his plan.