Chapter Twenty

SO YEA I AM SLOWLY CORRECTING MISTAKES BUT MEANWHILE I WILL POST NEW CHAPTERS TOO❤️
HOPE SOMEONE STILL READS THIS STORY AND ENJOYS IT🤔💗

--------

It's been one week since Ian and I broke up.
I have been crying a lot since that day. But finally I was feeling better, I finally understood what getting heart broken was like.

I randomly meet Carl while walking back home so we talk and then he hands me a cigarette.
Ithe smoke of it blow into my mouth and went down to the throat, puffing my lungs and making me cough.
"Chill, it's only a cigarette. Is it your first time?" Carl laughs at me and I nod "Yes and hope it's the last one too."
The last sentence wasn't about the cigarette but it was about Ian. I hope it's the last time I get attached to a boy . Ian entered in my life as fast as a storm and then he left mess and broken pieces inside of me. I didn't let anyone get close to me, till Ian arrived. He made me fall in love slowly and passionately and then he left me holding the broken pieces of my heart.

I can't believe how much my notions changed in a few of months. Now my happiness and fulfillment depend on him whereas back to months ago, when I didn't know Ian, my goals used to depend on living up my mother's notions of success.
"Leave me alone!" I blurted back in anger when Michelle opened the bathroom's door.
"It's late" she screams.

During school day all I did was try to survive, fortunately I didn't have to make eye contact with Ian so it was easier not to get distracted from my surviving mission.

When I walk out of school Ian and Rosie catch my attention. She was grabbing him by the arm and kissing him.
I couldn't move, that kiss makes me feel sick and at the same time caused me a shiver on the back and then to my heart. I was either disgusted by her and disappointed by him.
It was like my heart was getting broken for the second time, from the same boy.
He looks at me and tilts his head to the side.
He keeps looking at me, he doesn't say anything.
He didn't have to say anything.
We are not dating.
We are not a couple.
We are nothing.
I run away, he is already dating another girl and yet I am the one who is being reduced to tears.

"Eleanor is that you?" a guy's voice calls me and then hugs me.
"How can you not remember me, it's Liam!"
He is my old school best friend, he become very handsome tho.
"Hey! What are you doing here?" I ask
"Your mom is right, you are so depressed. What happened to you?"
"Nothing.." I whisper holding a gasp.
"What's wrong?" He caresses me and I smile.
"I'm fine"

"Tonight we will go to this part and of course Ian will be there too. So our objective is making him jealous" He proudly says when I tell him what happened with Ian.

I regret of saying "yes" to Liam's mission when I see Ian with that big breast barbie.
I whisper demanding Liam to run away because I don't want to follow the plan anymore.
I was embarassed and seeing him holding her hand made me feel upset.
He laughs and kisses me. I become red but then I push my body closer to him which helped me to hearten and kiss him back.

He whispers me that they saw us and they were walking toward us.
I fake a laugh pretending he told me something funny.

"Heeello Ele! Wow who is this boy?" She asks smiling like a doll.

"I am Liam, who are you?" He smiles with confidence and holds my hand.
It catches Ian's attention who talks "Since when are you all together?" He stares at me making that question.

"We have been dating for a few of weeks and since today I finally stole her heart."

Ian was staring at me. He has a stern look. We are so close but at the same time so far away from each others. Like the stars that may appear to be close to each other when viewed from planet Earth, as they both seem to occupy the same point in the sky, but in reality, one star may be much further away and this isn't noticeable unless one can view them from a different angle.

We were like those stars, we may appear close but our hearts were standing into two different borderlines.

Our hearts were like two stars. Close but at the same time distant.

"We should go now, you know. I have to leave tomorrow but I don't want to go without .., spending a night with her." Liam wiggles but there was no response from Ian but he unmistakably heard Liam since his chest lifted up slightly longer than his normal even breathing.