Chapter Twenty-Eight

His house was pretty small but really clear and tidy.
It could appear as a normal house from the outside.
And every room looked pretty normal to me till I saw the living room.

There was a sofa with a huge television doted of wii, PlayStation and other videogames I hardly recognize.

"If it wasn't for the living room. I wouldn't say this is yours."
He giggles.
"I have a waitress that clears the house for me. But the living room is kinda messed up since Sean and the other guys come here to play games while I am outside."

I giggle and walk toward the kitchen.
I open the fridge to look for something to eat but unfortunately all I am able to find is beer. A fridge full of beers.

I raise an eyebrow and he laughs handing me a beer and holding another one in the other hand.
"Cheers to us." He says.
"Cheers." I reply smiling to him and drinking.

"Wanna see the bedroom?" He asks wiggling.
We walk to the bedroom and there was a double bed.

"I wonder how many girls have been sleeping here." I say looking at the bed.
"Lots. But the only one who is important to me haven't sleep here yet."
I whisper "idiot" laughing a bit.

He pushes me into the wall and crashed his lips into mines.
He removes his lips from my mouth and brings them to my neck sucking there as he guaranteed to let there something like a mark.

I raise my arms up in order to let him take off my shirt and he does starting to kiss the part of my breast which was naked.
I loved as we couldn't wait a second. We were in that house since less than 10 minutes.

He took his shirt away too, revealing to me the most beautiful view I pleasantly stare for a few of seconds.

"Did you miss it baby?" He says noticing how much I  liked the view.
I nod while he removes my pants and bra lifting me up and then laying me down on the top of the bed.

He began slowly pumping in and out and when he hit my g-spot I moan to go faster and he starts thrusting harder and faster at each penetration.

"Moan my name out" he rasped in my air.
He hits my spot again and again more times.
He knew how to make me lose my head really well.

My legs started to tremble as I was approaching my orgasm.

He holds my waist as he used all this weight and strength to thrust into me and go even deeper.

I moan his name out as he wanted me to, and noticing he was close too, I drop to my knees  and I took him in my mouth.

"Oh god" He groaned as I gripped the bottom of his shaft and bobbed my head as fast as I could.
I keep bobbing even faster till he comes.

"That's why I invited you here." He says zipping his jeans.
"Oh.. not because you wanted to stay with me?" I say raising my eyebrow.

"Yes...... also for that." He replies.

"I need a new pair of underwear " I say standing up naked and he wiggles.

He hands me a pair of his underpants and I wear it while I walk out to see the garden.
I didn't expect there was a house really closed to Ian's house with only the fence as a separator standing between our gardens.

Two children and their mother were sitting on the floor staring at me.
I try to cover my breast with my hands but unfortunately they have already seen it.

"Are you Ian's girlfriend?" The baby-boy asks while their mom quickly stood up trying to cover their eyes.

"I am sorry .." I whisper to her.

Ian walks out with no shirt on but only with a pair of shorts.
He hugs me from the back and whispers "those looks better on you than on me." slapping my booty.
I become red and embarrassed noticing the shocked face of the mother staring at us.