Chapter Eleven

Ele's POV

We went out to dinner at an expensive restaurant and my mom didn't mention Ian until we were alone. My mom and Candice haven't said a word about Ian but Candice did mention that her daughter Michelle will attend my school. I rolled my eyes when Candice mentioned it. Michelle is the same age as me and she is super pretty, but has an annoying personality. When she starts school, she'll be clinging onto me.... Great!

When me and my mom are home alone, she asks me about Ian.
"So, who is the guy you were... having a thing with this afternoon?" She asked. She emphasized on "thing".

I was literally freaking out on the inside.

I was nervous and in shock but I tried to calm down  by doing yoga breathing and answered with "I like him... and we are dating..." but she interrupts me.

"Wow I though you liked different boys!" That sentence hurt me even though I know her standards and expectations she holds over me. Did she say something offensive about me or about Ian?
Ah, I knew what she meant. I used to always date rich boys or ones who never got into trouble with the cops. But, I was never attached to any of them, unlike Ian. I only dated them for fun because they bought me nice things and took me to fancy places. But now, I can't say that I'm not attached to Ian because it would be the biggest lie ever.

I am sure that I love him. I have never been in love before but there is always a first time and maybe I was having my first time of being in love right now.

My phone rings up, it was Chloe:

Chloe: Ele! What's up?
Ele: Hey! Well you saved me from a fight with my mom so thanks haha!
Chloe: My pleasure. But, I really need you join me at Stephan's party tonight?

Stephan is Chloe's friend and he sits next to me in English.
Ele: I don't know, I am kinda tired today because of my annoying mom.
Chloe: Please Ele! I don't want to go alone! Ian and Carl will be there too.

I sigh and roll my eyes.

Ele: FINE.
Chloe: I'll come to your house at 8 pm so we can go together!

I hang up and dress provocatively for catching Ian's attention with a very short violet dress and my cleavage was practically spilling out. I'm lucky that my boobs are just the perfect size so the dress wasn't awkward looking. I put light make-up on and texted Ian saying that I was going to the party too. He didn't reply though.

Chloe rang my doorbell and she looked bomb af! Her dress was short too and she had bigger boobs than me, she was perfect! I always make score in choosing the perfect friends.

We could hear music from two streets down from the house and it was super lit up and crowded.
We see Stephan standing outside the door and we walk toward. him.
"Hey!" Chloe says while hugging him and I nod at him. Stephan is actually really hot, he has light green eyes but it's a shame he won't cut his shoulder length hair.

"Yo hotties, of course two hot chicks like you can join my party."
He winks and we giggle.
He was probably already drunk

"Where is Carl and Ian?" I whisper to Chloe and she whispers back to me that she doesn't know.

We see a group of boys and girls drinking and smoking so we stand near them.
Obviously Ian and Carl were there and when they notice us, they walk over to us.
"Wow you are so hot!" He kisses Chloe and I smile.
He was right.
"Hey." I kiss Ian on the cheek and he smiles.
"You are making me horny already... Damn, I can't imagine how many boys are thinking the same thing right now."

I giggle "Stop it". I'm glad he wasn't mad at me though. A guy in the crowd screams "Lets play never have I ever! Come on, you pussies!"
I look at who was the 'genius' who was asking to play the game and I realize it was Denny. He was already staring at me when I turned to look at him.

"Oh come on Ele, play with us! I know you like these kind of games." He giggles and Ian turns around but I stop him.
"Don't mind him, he is an asshole." Chloe rolls her eyes.
"It's okay. I like challenges." I walk towards the circle of teenagers and sit down. Ian, Carl and Chloe all follow me and we sit next to each other in the circle and was holding a glass each.

There were so many girls and boys playing, most of them were already drunk and others totally wanted to get drunk. Also, one girl who was wearing a short dress smirks at Ian and I started to feel annoyed with the game.
Denny winks at me "Ele can start."
I look at Chloe and she whispers me a question so I say it aloud.
"Never have I ever.. gotten a tattoo"
A few of people drink up and I whisper "thanks" to Chloe.

Now it's Chloe's turn. She holds a glass and smiles she knew what she was doing and she had a right answer for anything. She didn't need my help.
"Never have I ever... been suspended from school." she says and I drink up.
Luckily, a lot of other people drink up meaning that I didn't have to tell my story.
"Dude, this game is becoming boring. Too many normal questions. So, your turn Rosie. He winks at the girl who just couldn't take her eyes off of Ian.
She winks and looks at Ian again.

"So, very unfortunately ...... never have I ever had a thing with Ian Gallagher."
I drink and every other girl who was playing drinks too, except Chloe - thank god - but, it bothers me because he fucked so many girls before me. I glare at Ian and he looks down at his shoes.
"I am fed up with this game. I think I'll stop playing." I say but Denny immediately replies. "Oh, come on! It was starting to get more interesting and nobody can leave before losing all their points."

"Since when you make the rules Denny?" Chloe sassed.

We decide to stay and after a few of turns, Denny decided to change the game.

I was a little bit tipsy a bit but, Chloe Ian and Carl was nowhere near that. How?!?!
"Let's play 7 minutes in heaven now!"

Sure but only if I get to be with Ian in the dark room and stay there for like 7 hours not 7 minutes, I thought to myself.
Denny says "Chloe, you can go first." He spins the bottle and it lands on some cute guy that I have never seen before.

Carl looks mad but the guy that was chosen, seemed happy to go in the closet. Denny locks the door and Carl says to me "The next time you want to fight Denny, just get a better grade than him because he is a dumbshit." Ouch, he's mad because I got them to join the game.

7 minutes passes by and Denny opens the door. Chloe and the guy were both looking at each other without saying a word.

Denny snorts and the guy in the room hands up. "Did you get some action then, Blake?"
"She was refusing me for 6 minutes straight so I gave up."

Carl gets up and pushes Blake. "Yeah, man. She has got a boyfriend and if you try and touch her again, I will touch you.... not in a delicate way. Got it?"
Chloe caresses Carl and whispers "it's fine."

"We want to see more action." Denny screams. He spins the bottle and I look at Ian. That slut wants to "have a thing" with him was right next to him and I was wishing they weren't the ones chosen to go in the closet. But yeah, destiny probably hates me and so, it chooses them. I roll my eyes and Denny smirks. Rosie takes Ian's hand and leads him to the closet. I look at Chloe and she whispers to me "don't worry."

IAN'S POV

As soon as Denny locks the door, the thirsty girl unclipped her dress and tried to kiss me. She pulled the top of her dress down and revealed her boobs. I smirk. "Rosie? Is that your name?"
She nods. "So, Rosie. You are a really pretty girl and if we met like months ago I wouldn't mind to fuck you but.. I am taken right now and-"

"What? Ian Gallagher? The Ian Gallagher I heard about is a fuckboy who has no feelings for anyone, but himself. Stop acting like you are a good boy."
She tries to kiss me again but I dodge her.

"Well, maybe I am a good boy now."

I was trying to have a serious thing with Ele, I don't want to ruin it for some stupid game.

"Can you at least fasten my bra? I can't do it on my own."

"Hmm okay." She turns around and I grab her bra hook to clip it when the door opens up.
Fuck, she was naked and I was touching her bra which was totally misunderstood because I look at Ele and she stormed off.
G R E A T