*Chapter two*

Standing on the edge of disaster,
Forgetting my supposed to be master.
Wandering around in the dark mists,
No feeling, no breathing because of my bleeding wrists.
Scared of the world of the dead,
No words to be said.
No answers to be found,
Just circles all around.
My blood scattered on the forest floor.
Slowly dying due to her forbidden love,
All her hope vanished from above.
Her mother has died,
So she chose the dark side.
The vampire was to arise,
And the humans they despise.

Left behind,
I'll lose my mind.
Take my arm and cut my wrist,
Let me wander Into the mist.

She lost it all,
She had to fall.
Save her lost soul,
Make her whole.
Love her from the start,
Heal her broken heart.

Written by EvaGora.

Dedicated to rosefan23.

*2 Years Later....*

"Oh no you don't, you bitch. I'm going to kill you. There's no running or hiding, no matter where you are, I will always find you."
Holding a pissed off vampire around the neck, I laugh and sing just to irritate her more.

"La-lala-la la la la-lala-la."

Pulling her hair and dragging her to the dumpsters, I throw her into the brick wall.
Hearing the wall crack, it satisfies me to no end.
I'm such a sadist.

Taking out my rubber hair band, I let my black hair fall to mid back, shaking my head so my curled locks bounce around, I smile my million dollar smile.
Drenched in sweat, killing off her friends has given me a head ache.
Not that I mind, I have to keep in shape somehow.

I know how this is going to end.
Just like the rest of them.
Dead because I'm going to end her before she gets a chance to end another innocent soul.
Feeling the cold breeze,
I shiver, still watching her I turn around in a circle half dancing half spinning.
Looking down the alley, I only see darkness, I hear nothing.
I really should have put on my leather jacket.
I should not worry about my jacket, because it would have been soaked in blood like the rest of my clothes.
Focus scar focus!

Have I mentioned that my dad trained me to be a vampire hunter?
All over the globe they surfaced like roaches out of nowhere and took over.
We don't even know what race of vampires they are because we never asked.
All we know is that Hollywood lied when they said sunlight kills them because it doesn't, they wear a special sunscreen and they cloak their skin with expensive clothes.
They walk and talk just like humans.
They just have red eyes and pale skin and extremely fast speed.
Extra strength and good eye sight.
They murdered nearly half the human population and declared war against us.

You know what their excuse is?

'We will take over the world and use humans as slaves and sex toys, because we were burned and hunted in the 16th century and we think revenge is the next big thing.'
Retards right?
Right.

So I got my weapon skills to the best of my ability,
I was trained in any martial art you can name,
I changed my whole existence and appearance.

I was once a girly, Full of laughter, spending my days reading novels and gossiping about cute boys and rich celebrities.
With light blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes, and always wearing summer dresses and the latest fashion, my biggest problems were what dress to wear for prom.
But now?
Now I'm the badass vampire hunter,
I Changed my once light hair to black, wearing bright baby blue contacts. Sporting a dark I-killed-your-vampire-mother look.

Always wearing skin tight pants with black shirts and combat boots and maybe once in a while my stilettos.
Seeking revenge on my mothers death and my boyfriend that was ripped away from me.
I was taught how to hunt these suckers down.
And I'm loving each second of it.
Because your a sadist darling.
Oh shut up you.