*Chapter Seven*

Getting off my lazy ass is the hardest thing to do.
Sigh, I've got some work to do.
Lots of exploring. Shopping!!!!!

Getting off the bed to go shower I take a peek out of the window first. Seeing the sun and clouds, no rain or snow.
This is the most relaxed I've felt in a year or two.
Getting into the shower, I moan in pleasure just feeling the hot water.
Washing my hair twice with my vanilla shampoo and conditioner.
After brushing my teeth and picking a outfit to die for, Which exists of a dark blue skinny jean with a grey and white shirt with skulls and my stilettos, I take on the streets of Cape town.

My body is screaming for a strong coffee.
I guess this place may not even have strong coffee.
Taking my keys and my phone, I walk around the corner in search of a coffee shop.
Feeling the warm breeze, and the sun in my face.
It's been a long time since I've felt the sun this hot.
But I did do some research on South-Africa before I left and I found out it's a really sunny country most of the time.

Going down in Buitenstreet, I notice a really nice coffee shop.

Getting inside I gawk, my eyes nearly falling out of their sockets

Apparently this board on the wall declares that this 19th century shop called 'Steampunk' in buitenstreet, Is actually the best and most funky coffee shop in the world.

Seeing a very cute waiter approach me I stare a little.
I notice his blonde hair and shocking green eyes,his cute dimples showing when he smiles warmly at me.
Down girl down!
He he, I am not taken.
So whatevs.

"Good day Miss,May I help you?"

Feeling warm all over at this guy's friendliness I can't help but grin back.

"Hi there...Mason, I read your name tag, I would like a caffe latte and your number 3 breakfast please."

Writing on his notepad he salutes me.
Not being able to stop the giggle that's bubbling in my throat,I start laughing.

Looking around in wonder at the shop and noticing the people already eating and drinking with friends and family, I suddenly feel a strong vibration in my pocket.
Startled I hit the table with my knees.

"Mother of a gun! shithea-"
Hearing a nearby table erupt in laughter, I almost break my neck and get whiplash swinging my head to the side,Seeing three guys breaking up in laughter at my sudden outburst.
Fuck I really need a sock to put in my mouth, because I have foot in my mouth syndrome.

Scowling but blushing a rose red I mumble unholy words that would make a priest stake me in the chest.
Feeling humiliated, I take my phone out and open the message..

'Hey there gorgeous, I see you already forgot about me?
I miss your witty attitude and your bright blue eyes,
And that smile could make any man crash and burn."

Snorting so loud people four streets from here can hear me I send him a reply,

'Alpha Ego, Please stop making me laugh.
Winning me over won't be as easy and cheap as an SMS.
The day you actually get some balls and end up in front of my door with a huge banquet of black roses and a horror movie, Maybe I will consider gracing you with my presence."

That should give him something to think about.
Smelling other people's food and coffee makes my stomach grumble.
Nobody wants a hungry Scarlett, loaded with sarcasm and weapons, you get one pissed off kitty.

Finally my food and coffee arrives!
Oh holy mother of Zeus's balls!
This looks delicious!

Finally my food and coffee arrives!Oh holy mother of Zeus's balls!This looks delicious!

My breakfast consists of boerewors, which is really really tasty meat that is made to perfection,toast,eggs,chips,baked beans and warm tomato's

This breakfast is second best I have eaten.
First was and still is pizza.
Moaning like I'm having 50 orgasms, I forget that I'm in a shop surrounded by other people.
The coffee tastes like heaven!
So bitter yet sweet,
So tangy but good.
Setting my taste buds on fire.
Oh.my.god.
I never want to leave this shop.

When I'm done wolfing down my food and drink, I see I yet again attracted an audience of males.

The redhead male smirks at me and gives me a wink, showing me to call him.
In your dreams sweetheart.

Paying the bill I compliment the waiter and give him a generous tip of 50 rand.
South-Africa works in rands and not dollars.

Walking the streets I smell something delicious, to my right I see a stall that sells cotton candy
If I keep this up I'll get fat.
Ignoring the heavenly smell, I see some nice stuff in the other stalls.
Noticing a really cute necklace, Brown with a pink heart in the middle.
I need to buy this for Avah.
Buying it, I decide it's time to head to my flat.

When I get home I get a new message.
Probably from that sexy wolf.
Opening the message I freak a little out.

'I'm in South-Africa too,
If your on for a date tomorrow night, I will take you out on a fairy tale dream date you will never forget.
I'll even wear a tux.
Just give me a chance?'

Replying back I almost swear at him.

'How did you know where I am?
Are you stalking me Dimitri?'

Getting a quick reply I read,
'No,Never. I have some business here with another pack.
I smelled you when I went to lunch with the other alpha.
But I couldn't stop by and show him I've got a weakness, that being my gorgeous mate.'

I really don't want to be a bitch,
I mean he is my mate.
My really sexy,sweet mate.
Maybe I will enjoy it...

'Fine. I give you one chance to woo me off my feet.
Don't fuck it up.'

'Thanks love. I won't let you down. Dream of me sweet cheeks.'

Grinning, I feel excited about this date tomorrow night.
Feeling butterflies and warm all over, I fall asleep.

Dreaming about brown yellow eyes and full red lips kissing me all over the whole night....