*Chapter Eighteen*

Dedicated to scarletwolf34.

Closing the door to my room, I turn around and smile at dimmi.
"I really missed you a lot. You know the funny thing about hope?"
Looking at me with love he shakes his head no.
"I'll ask you a question first, why does the child keep asking for the toy that was taken away by her mother?"
Looking confused he just gives me a smile and a nod to continue.
"Because even though the mother took away the naughty child's toy, the child still has hope to get it back no matter how many times the mother says no. And that makes me human, I don't care if I'm a witch because a part of me is still human. And that's what got me through this mess, the hope to see you again and tell you that I love you dimmitri Ozera, I love you more than a human heart or a werewolf heart can love another. And I am so glad that karma got a kick in her ass but she did one good thing and that's giving me YOU."
Seeing the tears fall down his eyes, I take him into my arms and close my eyes just to memorise this moment, to feel him against me and to smell his woodsy mint.
His voice breaking when he starts to talk.
"I love you too butterfly, with my whole heart and my wicked soul. I'm sorry you had to see me kill that bastard but I had to when I saw your face and what he was about to do. I love you I love you I love you Scarlett Star."
Now its my turn to cry, and boy do I cry.
I'm so thankful to have met his wonderful man.
A thought hits me suddenly and I whip my head up from his chest to look at his beautiful eyes.
"You said we are in another dimension? How the hell did that happen?"
Looking sheepish he clears his throat and scratches his neck, flexing those huge muscled arms.
Oh my god I'm going to faint if I keep staring at his arms.
He's mine so sue me.
"Yeah about that. Witches can actually open up a portal from world to world and dimensions. When that bastards castle burned to the ground and we stopped a fee miles to the north, Loralee opened a portal. And we just stepped through and here we are."
Giving him a smile and thinking about what he said, I just have to ask.
"So I can do that too right? I am a witch. Oh god this is so cool."
Laughing with him, I suddenly get the urge to kiss him.
And so I do, I kiss him like there will be no tomorrow.
Who knows?
Anything can happen at any time of the day.
The world sucks but when a girl has a guy like dimmitri everything just feels right.
Nothing else matters.
Lifting me up and carrying me to the bed, he gently puts me down.
Laying next to me we make out for what seems for hours.
Hearing a knock at the door, I stop kissing him for a moment and get up on shaky legs, breathing like an elephant.
Opening the door I'm surprised to see my dad.
Shit I'm half dressed and my hair is a mess, my make up smudged.
Grinning at me he pushes open the door and steps inside.
Glancing at the man on my bed and noticing my disheveled look and flushed face, he bursts out laughing.
"What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you laughing I stead of shouting? Dad did you smoke something?"
Laughing again and again he finally stops.
Grinning at me his eyes sparkle in happiness.
"Why should I shout at you for finding your mate princess? Oh don't look so shocked. I followed you around since you met the alpha. I may be old but I know about werewolf's."
My mouth hanging open in shock all I can do is stare and Stare at his smiling face. Finally getting a grip on myself, I smile.
This really really helps me a lot, thank karma I don't have to explain this stuff to him.
"You could have told me! You little rat of a father!"
Laughing with him, we hug for what seems to be hours.
Forgetting dimmitri when I see he has grown serious.
"I was so worried princess, you were angry and I thought you just went to your room but when you disappeared for two days I panicked and I sent your gran a letter telling her your gone. And it so happens your mate here already did his research and found your grandparents."
Looking at my mate, I give him a questioning look asking him how he knew about them.
Shrugging and sitting upright.
"I have an oracle who knows a witch who knows your grandparents. So I reached them through my oracle. No big deal baby."
That makes sense. Well a bit because I didn't really know what an oracle is. But I'll ask him later.
I'm just really glad to have the two most important men in life right next to me.