chapter 23-jealous because my 'husband' misses some other girl!

Lara's P.O.V. :

I was now sitting on a bed in an unknown room which is probably the guest room of the Adams' mansion. When I asked Dora to which room I should go to take some rest, she showed me this room. So now here I am, resting.

Cara went with Josh to play. I called Ash and Angie and told them about today's incident. They got way too excited when I told them the part about our marriage drama. After that I called Mrs. Black and requested her to take care of JoJo till we live here in the mansion. She readily agreed.

When I came into the room, my bags were already brought here. Maybe, Mr. Adams' men kept them here. I was really exhausted and my back was really paining so I decided to lie down on the bed and take some rest.

I laid flat on the amazingly comfortable bed and covered myself with the furry blanket.

It's so cozy and warm.

I don't know when I fell asleep. I was in my sleep when I heard some noises. I opened my eyes but there was no one. 

I closed my eyes again and tried to sleep but the sound came again. I sat straight on the bed and tried to focus on the sound. It was the sound of dropping water coming from the shower.

Is there someone in the shower? Cara?

No ways! She can't be. She can't even open the door knob then how will she open the shower?

I stepped down from the bed and walked towards the bathroom and stood in front of the door.

Did Dora mistakenly sent me in someone else's room?

I don't think so. The men have also put my bags in this room which means this room is for the guests. Then who's inside the bathroom, taking a shower?

I placed my ear on the door carefully to hear who was inside.

I could only hear the sound of water falling from the shower. After sometimes, the shower stopped. I was now leaning completely on the door and trying to hear the sound carefully when the door suddenly opened and I lost my balance.

I was about to fall on the ground when suddenly two strong arms stopped me from falling and enveloped my body.

My eyes were closed tightly. After I came to notice that I didn't fall on the ground, I slowly opened my eyes. I was in the arms of the Greek god with perfectly toned body. The Greek god's abs were so hard and perfect. His hair was wet with dripping water which was falling on my face. I was busy adoring his deep blue eyes when I noticed that the Greek god was giving me a smirk which reminded me of my newly wedded fake husband, Mr. Shane Adams.

"Leave me!" I shouted at him.

"Are you sure?" He asked, grinning.

"Yes! Leave me now." I said and then

THUD!

I fell on the floor with a loud thud.

"Aaah...my back! It hurts!" I stood up and rubbed my back with my hand.

"How dare you leave me? Because of you I fell on the floor." I asked, furiously.

"You told me to leave you. I just followed the order of my wife like an obedient husband." He winked and walked from there, it was then I noticed that he was only in his white towel tied around his waist. His back looked sexy!

Scratch that part.

"When did you get in the room? And why were you taking a shower here? Why are you in my room, I mean in the guest room when you should be in your bedroom?" I asked crossing my arms.