Surprise Update!

Remember how Shane and Lara met for the first time? 

Wanna know how will Amber and Chris meet for the first time? 

For this, I have another surprise for you. Since you guys are loving the story, I decided to upload one bonus chapter of, 'Broken But Yours' today. And guess what? I already have uploaded the fourth chapter, 'First meeting, I hope it's the last time'. 

So, go and enjoy the chapter. I am pretty sure that you all are gonna love this chapter. Do comment if you're liking the story so far. Trust me, there are more exciting tracks coming. I am really excited to share the upcoming chapters with you guys.

Kindly, check out my new story, 'Broken But Yours'. You can find the book on my profile. 

Happy reading! 

Love you loads! 

Here's a little sneak peak into the story:

What happens when your heart says one thing and mind says the other? You realize an inner turmoil going on inside of you. You know what your heart is telling you is exactly what you want to hear but you are too stubborn to silent your mind. This is exactly what happened to Chris Collins, the heartthrob of his University and the future CEO of his company. He has been given a deep wound on his heart once and he will do anything to protect himself from getting hurt again. Though everyone wants to cling on to him but the walls he has built around his heart are too high to let anyone in. His intense blue eyes and harsh words can pierce through your heart like it did to Amber Milburn's, a fresher in the University and his future...? Read to find out more!

Some of the hashtags of 'Broken But Yours' are:

#collegeromance #claim #demanding #ceo #betrayal #genius #arrogant #jealousy #heartbroken #lovestory