Chapter 44: Mr. Adams gets his Mrs. Adams! pt-II

Shane's P.O.V. :

contd...

"Kick his ass, Lara. Make him realize his mistake." she screamed loudly and hooted.

Mom!? Really?

"Seriously, mom? You're not helping." I said annoyed.

She rolled her eyes. That is when I saw my dad, Cammy, Jason, Josh, Jake, Angelia, Ian and Ashley standing with her at the entrance who were being stopped by the guards to enter the area.

"When did you all arrive?" I asked them still staying at my knees.

"We had to come here, brother. It's not everyday that we get to see The Shane Adams desperately proposing a girl and that too going on his knees. Couldn't have missed that for anything." Ian joked

I rolled my eyes.

"Shane, please continue!" Jake said

"Yes, brother. We want to relive that day at the club again." Ian said and laughed

They all were watching us from the gate along with the others present at the lounge of the airport.

I walked towards Lara and tried to make her look my way but she twisted my arms and kicked me on the back of the knee which made me fall on the ground.

This is enough! I thought as I stood up and within a fraction of seconds, I held Lara's waist and pulled her towards me. And before she could realize what was happening with her, I took the opportunity and sealed her lips with mine. I kissed her with full passion.

How much I missed her kisses! This is heavenly.

I could listen hooting and whistles coming from the crowd.

"That's my brother, The Shane Adams." I heard Ian cheering up for me.

"So this is what happened at the club that night?" I heard my mom asking this

"Yes, aunt. This is exactly the same thing that happened that night." Jake answered

"Oh my god! This is so romantic!.....Josh baby, close your eyes for now. You can learn this from your uncle later on when you grow up." Cammy said to her son

"Okay, mom!" he responded

"That's like my son. I am proud of you. You've kept the name of The Adams. I was also like you, right darling?" I heard dad cheering up.

"You're still the same, honey!" mom replied.

I slowly broke the kiss and looked at her. She was all red right now and I wanted to eat her up.

"Why did you do this?" she asked shyly trying hard to put up an angry face.

"I thought why not relive our first meeting. And also, I was dying for your kiss." I said as I pushed the strand of hair behind her ear gently.

She blushed.

"Get back on your knees, Shany. She hasn't given her answer yet." I heard my mom yell

"Yes, mom!" I said as I got down on my knees again.

"Marry me?" I asked again

She looked at everyone then at me.

"Ummm..."

Lara was cut off in the mid way when we heard my mom.

"SAY 'YES', LARA! I KNOW MY SON IS AN IDIOT BUT SAY 'YES' FOR ME!" my mom was yelling at the highest decibel she could scream at standing at the entrance gate of the waiting lounge.