New Story Update

Hello my lovely readers, I hope you all are doing fine and having a good time at your homes with your families. I hope you and your families are sound and healthy. Keep staying home and safe!

I know the lock-down has been really boring and stressful time for some of you and so to help you get rid of the boredom I have come up with a surprise for you all.

I have published my second book; 'Broken But Yours'. It is an intense love-story which will surely make your heart do somersaults. You would love it! If you liked my first book then you'll definitely fall for this one. I have invested a great amount of time and efforts writing this story and is really close to my heart. 

Kindly, visit my profile and read it from there. I have already published few of the chapters and will be publishing new chapters every Tuesday and Friday religiously. And don't worry, this time the updates won't be late as I have already written the chapters and will be publishing them without any delays. You won't have to wait long to read the fresh chapters. So enjoy this new story written by me. With this story I feel like I have matured a little more as a writer but there's always a scope for improvement so feel free to give your reviews after reading the chapters. All your comments and reviews would be gladly accepted and cherished. 

This story is also really special to me because this story has been co-authored by my little sister. The initial idea of this story was given by her. Shower your love to this story as you did to, 'His Unwanted Desire'.

Here's a little sneak peak into the story:

What happens when your heart says one thing and mind says the other? You realize an inner turmoil going on inside of you. You know what your heart is telling you is exactly what you want to hear but you are too stubborn to silent your mind. This is exactly what happened to Chris Collins, the heartthrob of his University and the future CEO of his company. He has been given a deep wound on his heart once and he will do anything to protect himself from getting hurt again. Though everyone wants to cling on to him but the walls he has built around his heart are too high to let anyone in. His intense blue eyes and harsh words can pierce through your heart like it did to Amber Milburn's, a fresher in the University and his future...? Read to find out more!

Some of the hashtags of 'Broken But Yours' are:

#collegeromance #claim #demanding #ceo #betrayal #genius #arrogant #jealousy #heartbroken #lovestory