Life continues.....

Chapter 2
So I'm Engaged. Engaged to a vampire!

He is more of himself now, He super speeds arounds my house and brings his blood bags from home. He says he only drinks human blood on occasions which got me worried. What will happen on my wedding day? Is the rest of his family vampires?

"Are the rest of your family vampires". I never really meet his family and that made kind of suspicious, but I never thought to much about it.
I've watched twilight stories and hoped for the same relationship and now to know it was right in front of me.

"Yay" He says smirking and facing the soul of his sneakers.

"Were you turned?".

"No, I was born a vampire, so I'm considered a pure breed" I'm still dazzled as his eyes change color from brown to blue.

I would guess it meant sadness.

If I'm being honest, ever since I found out he was a vampire I kept my distance even though I knew he wouldn't hurt me, but I just couldn't take that chance. I felt like he sensed it mainly because it's still a lot of tension between us.

"You know if I was going to hurt you I would of did it a while ago." He's right, I shouldn't be scared.

I slowly shuffled over to his side of the couch. He is my fiancé after all. "I'm sorry" I felt his chin slide gently across the top of my head. We had a connection that nobody else had and I will never let it drift apart.

"You know the wedding day is in two weeks, so should you not be finding that perfect wedding dress you have been going on so much about".

"Yea I'm heading to a shop in the afternoon". I felt his head slowly nod. His soft lips gently kissed the top of my head.

Knock. There was a knock, but I wasn't expecting anyone, and for some reason my fiancé (James) was.

"I forgot to tell you my family was coming to meet you." All of a sudden I caught a chill. "It'll be okay" he said putting his hand on my shoulder before getting up to open the door.

" So you're the on my little boy is marrying" I got up and smiled as I reached out to shake someone's hand. The funny thing is nobody took it. After a while, I shoved my hand back into my pocket and stared as eyes of different colors stared back in the moonlight.

James leaned over and whispered "They don't drink animal blood like me sweetheart so they are going to have to adjust." I nodded. I took a while until they finally adjusted to my smell. The first person to adjust was a tall woman with pale skin and red lips "Isabella, James mother nice to meet you Amy" She stuck her hand out and I shook it as a response. I looked around the room and I noticed they all look alike, they were all pale and had deep brown eyes.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Amy". At that moment the family eyes changed colors from brown to red. That's never a good sign. " Okay you guys met her, you can go" my fiancé said noticing the change in their eyes. His chest noticeably came closer to mine and his heart began to beat faster. Something must be wrong if James is worried.