My full Family

2 years later

    We have now officially formed a family. I have vampire triplets that I could never keep up with! The vampire side of them made them grow to 6 years old in two years. My husband said they will stop growing around 15 years of age, but you can never be sure because their case is a unique case. I hope they stop growing because it becomes harder and harder to explain this to my side of the family.

My kids are only half vampire, but they take after their father, drink human blood and have fangs. James said they will need to drink it until they are fully developed, so they can grow accustomed.

Sometimes the triplets try to bite me, but my husband has my back. I have three beautiful children, A girl name Sarah, and two boys named Sony and Sammy.

Sarah resembles me, with her nutmeg brown hair and hazel-greyish eyes. Sony and Sammy resemble alot of James, with Golden blond hair and Hazel eyes. They are all pale which is an attribute from their father, but I love them non-the-less.

It's weird being the only human in my house, but I have to admit that being the momma has its advantages.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is not an actual chapter, it's just an update.