Family

I always read books about vampires because I was fascinated with them. I read about them so the only reason their eyes could be red is if they are hungry or I'm bleeding.

All of a sudden my fiancé reached behind my back and pulled out my hand. Then I realized their was a stabbing pain in the corner of my palm, I was too nervous to realize it. I was bleeding. I cut my hand on the drawer earlier before James opened the door. " Ow, that stings".

It seemed liked the longer I bleeded the closer they walked towards me in a hungry manner until a boy with shimmering gold hair ran with super speed toward me and digs his finger into my cut. I stood there frozen... to scared to move. He pulls his finger out, licks it and smiles.

"O positive how unique, I can see why James wants you" He says I can feel James smirk behind me. Tensing to a point that only I can tell. I just nod not trying not to irk him. "Oh by the way I'm Sean"

"I'm John" Another boy say's in the background.

" Sara and Lauren" Two girls that seemed to be identical twins said in unison.

" I'm Mary, James mother"

"I"m Vladimir, James father" he says. He was so close to James mother that anyone would mistake them for cuddling. Love is smazing...

Maybe James and I could be like that.

"Okay, you guys can go, I can see you're getting hungry" James says clearly uncomfortable with the situation

Jame's father replied in a demanding voice " let's go" And the entire family disapeared, leaving my James and I alone.

"Well" James said "That was awkward"

I just nod and secretly cried. I've never been so scared in my life. What have I done?

James stared at me, reading my mind. " I'm different from my family, you don't have to be scared of me".

" I know" I said looking him in his brown sympathetic eyes. "I wouldn't marry someone I don't trust."