Who....Who are you?

Over the next few days, I became used to being alone. James left the house early in the morning and came back late at night. He only spoke to me about twice a day and that was to tell me to never leave the house.

Those words repeated through my head whenever I glance at our big black door. I knew I had a docter's appointment. I mean, what really could happen in an hour and a half?

"Draculas" I called for my children. I countinue my army sargent voice when I spot their shadows, as they reach the corner of the closest hall I start counting. "Single file, in 3.... 2.... 1...". In no time flat three blurs raced towards the door. I'm getting a hang of this whole mom of vampires thing.

"You guys are going to come with mommy to her doctor's appointment" I told them.

"But mommy.... Daddy said we are not supposed to go outside" Sara replied in a highly innocent tone.

"Well mommies going to protect you, okay?" Sammy and Sara nod, but Sony stays quiet.

As I walk past and open the door, letting the bright rays in, I hear Sony mumble something about me being mortal. Lately Sony's been upset about his father not being around often, so he takes it out on me.

I ignore the smart comment and command them to go to the car and I do the same. After we are in the car, the children buckle their seat belts, and I start the car engine.

It took a few minutes to get to the docters office. In the waiting room sat five people: Receptionist, the triplets and a man who seemed around my age. As soon as I walked in, his eyes flew my way. They were an extremly deep shade of red, I only saw on James once.

The waiting room itself is a small blue room with five chairs side by side. My children choose to sit in the three seats farther away from the strange man, leaving me to sit next to him. I signed in and headed over to the seat, scooting it over a little bit before sitting down. I pulled out a newspaper, avoiding the four pairs of eyes staring at me.

"Amy, the docters ready to see you" A nurse said, a second after she opened the door. I looked over at my children with pleading eyes.

"Don't worry sis... I'll watch them" the man said, standing up and speeding to my squirming children. He grabbed their hands and sped out of the waiting room. I was left dumbfounded, I had to get my children back. So I gathered courage and my belongings, and ran outside.

"There you are" a voice said as I ran out the office "I've been waiting for you" he said. As if that was someones cue something was placed on my hands, blinded me and pushed me onto a cushion, of what seems to be a car.

"You will be united with your children soon enough."

"Where are you talking me?" I practicly screamed, I was petrified. All of a sudden the car screech to a halt and I found myself being dragged out of the vehicle.

"Mommy" I would hear, occasionally I would sense faint noises of my children being hastled.

My path soon went from smooth to bumpy, which indicated we were in the woods. My feet brushed and crunched through the leaves.

I heard a door creak open and I was forced inside, it must be a cabin, where they've been hiding. I sighed in relief when I heard faint sounds of youths struggling through ropes. Not happy about the sistuation, but about my kids being near.

The blindfold was removed from my eyes, and the darkness revealed itself. I could see tiny spots of light on the wall. Faint whispers sorrounded me as I was pushed into another room.

"Wait here. Boss is coming" A gaurd demanded before left.

Minutes later, the door opened again and the same middle-aged man I saw at the groccery store the other day, walked in wearing a full black attire.

"It's nice that we finally meet" he said, standing inches away.

"Who... Who are you?" I stuttered.