Chapter 6

EDITED - 10/26/18

___________________________________________

'I fell in love with you because of the million things 

you never knew you were doing.

Unknown

___________________________________________

ALEC

  I watch Yvanna's retreating figure before glaring back at the little girl. "You've cause enough." I say while pointing a finger at her. She looks at me in shock and fear. "Don't ever accuse my sister of not saving that mundane, you won't only go through me and Yvanna but also my sister." I threaten before motioning to Izzy to follow her parabatai.

  She walks away and I cross my arms in front of them. "Look, they won't do anything to Simon. They just want to draw you out, they want the Cup and they think you have it." Jace reasons to her. "But why do they think that? Why does anyone think that?" She asks with an exasperated sigh.

  What does Jace see in her anyway? "What, my mom lies to me my entire life except, "Oh by the way, there's this magic cup I hid on like planet Bongo, but don't tell anyone." What am I supposed to do now?" She asks as I walk towards the ops center, with them in suite. "We have to report this to the Clave." I state while walking towards a monitor.

  My parabatai nods in agreement. "They have to know what we've learned about Valentine." I explain before looking at them. "What, that he's my father? Great, fine, tell them. What good does that do to Simon?" She asks and I raise an eyebrow at her. "You are so annoying, you know that?" I ask in irritation.

  Jace lets out a sigh before looking back at Clary. "It's all connected, the vamps want the Cup." He explains. "Why? It makes new Shadowhunters?" She asks while still rubbing the sore spot where Yvanna slapped her, based from experience that's going to leave a mark even if there's an activated iratze rune.

  Yvanna knows how to throw a mean punch. "Nobody wants Valentine forming an army loyal to himself." I explain while crossing my arms. "Plus, it controls demons." Jace continues. "They'll propose a trade, Simon for the Cup." He explains and the little girl lets out an exasperated sigh.

  She can't do anything right now. "So vampires will trade Simon for the Cup and Valentine will trade my mother for the Cup. Either way I lose someone I love. What if I just toss it up in the air and let them fight it out among themselves?" She asks and I roll my eyes at her. "So this doesn't matter to you?" I ask in irritation.

  She lets out an irritated sigh before looking at me. "Yes of course it matters! Listen when you saved my life, I put my trust in you. Now, I need you to put your trust in me. I can't turn what you are overnight." She explains. "You do have a point, you were raised as a mundane." We turn to see Yvanna looking at us with her arms crossed.

  Clary looks away nervously. "Now if you want to save your best friend, we need a plan." She says while walking towards her, towering over the red-head who nods nervously. "Good, because they're at the Hotel Dumort, down in Gansevoort Street." She explains before walking towards a long table in the middle and we follow.

  This is how Yvanna deals with the people who irritate her, and that's based from experience. "And we came back here, why? We have to go there now." The red-headed girl says and Yvanna raises an eyebrow at her. "We need a Clave resolution for that." I say while glaring at the girl.