Dalton Chapter 9.

"Grandma?" Charlie shrieked with hope, scooping her nan into a hug.

"Ooh, watch the hip, darling. I've only got one." Rita said. "How is he?"

"Please, take a seat." The doctor said, showing them the chairs.

Rita and Charlie sat down, but Louis walked off towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Rita asked. "Are you one of my grandchildren?"

"Gran?" Charlie asked disappointed. "You know who your grandchildren are!"

"Trip to France when I was 21 always haunted me." Rita said, shaking his head.

"Shall we just-" Charlie motioned towards the doctor, who was taking a seat.

Louis walked out, and saw Hannah and Gabriel sitting there. Both of them stood up, with a serious face, when they saw Louis.

"How is he?" Hannah asked.

"Is he alive?" Gabriel asked, Louis gave him a look, and nodded his head.

"He's alive, but Charlie and her nan are in there now, talking."

"Will they be able to see him?" Gabriel asked, taking a step back as Louis walked past to wash his hands with the hand sanitizer.

Louis shrugged. "I've got no idea, bit I guess we should go."

"Really?" Hannah questioned.

"I don't think we should over step, she's with her nan. They're family. They need their privacy." Louis offered.

Gabriel and Hannah both nodded in agreement.

The three of them started walking back down the corridor, Louis leading just in front.

"So, er, where's Spencer?" Louis asked, coughing, making it seem like a casual question. Hannah and Gabriel gave each other a look, and raised their eyebrows at each other.

"And. um, why do you care about that, then?" Gabriel smirked.

"Oh, no. Don't worry then. Just asking, sorry." Louis replied, looking down in embarrassment.

"Where are you two gonna stay?" Louis asked the both of them.

"At my mum's." Gabriel said.

"At my family's." Hannah replied. "Earlier my mum sent me a message saying that the situation had been explained to them. Where are you gonna stay?"

"Me?" Louis asked. "Well, at my grandparents, probably. Won't be for long, I guess."

"My mum's pulling Grant and I out of boarding." Hannah said, she then bit her lip when she realised what she said.

"Really?" Gabriel asked, smiling. "Do you think if I told my mum your mum let you pull out, she'd let me?"

"Hopefully." Hannah said, smiling.

"Is it to dangerous to stay at school?" Louis asked.

"I guess so, sending us home'll be their last resort." Hannah replied.

"But, why is this suddenly happening a lot?" Louis asked the others.

"Suddenly? It's been happening a lot for the past fifteen odd years." Gabriel stuck up, but sighed. "I guess talking in comparison to the past..."

"I don't know." Hannah said. "But I guess we could ask Mr. Dalton when he wakes up."

They nodded in agreement, and Hannah's head hit the wall she was now leaning against.

She remembered her brother, and what happened.

For a few minuets Hannah fell asleep, and she was woken up by Louis smacking her shoulder.

"What?" Hannah asked, delirious.

She saw Gabriel lying flat on the floor, shaking.