4

Clarke.

*knock on the door of Clarke's room in Polis*

Who comes to my room?

I get up and open it.

Lexa.

She is wearing her usual commander attire and Her hair is pulled back into its usual braids. She still had her scar on her lip and her hand is still bandaged from yesterday's fight with Roan.

"Hey" I say quietly.

"We will be having diner in the room in the first room on the right on third floor in about five minutes ....if you would like to attend."

She nods her head and walks away.

I close the door and put on a jacket and head down to the third floor.

I've been in Polis a little while and the whole time here they have always delivered food to my room. I wasn't aware that they sat down and ate together.

I enter the room and see a table with plates. I sit down at a random seat.

Lexa then enters (Along with her guards who wait for her to sit and then exit) and sits down in the end seat that faces the rest of the table.

Who else will be eating with us?

Titus enters and takes the seat across from Lexa at the other end of the table and then glares at me.

Lexa notices.

"I asked Clarke to join us." She says.

That's all it takes and he just drops it.

The nightBloods walk in and fill up the rest of the seats.

Aden sits right next to me and smiles at me.

Servants come out and give us our food.

After a few minutes of quiet and awkward eating the nightBloods exchange some looks and then Aden speaks up.

"Heda do you think we could take a trip to the Mazzend ?"

"Absolutely not you need to be focused on your training." Titus cuts in.

Lexa smiles gently.

"Maybe we can incorporate it into tomorrow lesson."

Titus looks at her but she keeps her eyes focused on her food.

The nightBloods exchange another look and a round of smiles.

"What's the Mazzend?" I ask.

Lexa looks at me and I swear she smirks a little.

"Maybe Tomorrow when we go you should join us then you can find out what it is." Lexa offers.

The servants come out and take away the plates and replace it with bowls of soup.

*car drives over bump*

I open my eyes and wipe away the tears.

Remembering our moments together isn't gonna help me get over the pain and feeling.