29

Lexa.

Now that in the conclave I look come across multiple fighters I don't hesitate, I knock them out I don't kill them just knock them out. 

I find Roan and he helps me find Luna.  Luna is shocked at first but she gives me her tag I walk right back into the Tower and lay the tags in front of the new Flamekeeper and sit down on my throne. I have never heard the room go so quiet before.

Clarke walks in and stand in the back.

"Long story short I'm back, and as the commander I will be deciding who goes where. So first of all, All of the clans including Arkadia can fit into the bunker so we well all work together to do so."

The remaining ambassadors don't look complete pleased but they agree in the end.

"Good. Now let's get the bunker ready."

*6 years later*

Clarke.

After getting back from dealing with my people I go back to my house space.  Lexa won't be back for a few hours so I wake up Aden and give him so breakfast.

"Where's mommy?"

"Lexa's dealing with preparations for tonight."

"What's tonight?"

"Tonight we go open up the bunker doors to the earth. With the hope that the earth is habitable."

Lexa.

I stand in front of all 13 clans with my hand on the doorknob. Clarke and Aden are at the end of the staircase. I open the door and step out Clarke and Aden follow.

Clarke and I smile at each other as Aden runs to look at the flowers on the ground.