6

Clarke.

"We are here to help!" Bellamy yells at the Glowing Forest Clan.

A man walks out from the group of people.

"Arcadia correct?" He asks.

Bellamy nods.

"And what exactly would you be helping us with?" The man asks.

"Well, as I'm sure you're aware A.L.I.E controlled the minds of much of the population and has sense been defeated. While she was being defeated Clarke, the girl on my left, discovered something important. Clarke discovered that 95 percent of the earth it's going to be uninhabitable again. We are going around and informing the Clans and asking for there help." Bellamy says to the man and then looks around at the group.

Bellamy and the man walk in a different direction talking.

I go back into the truck and close my eyes.

"You can drive?" I ask shocked.

"Yes, don't act so surprised Clarke there is a lot you don't know about me." Lexa says while smiling.

I wish she did more of that.

The NightBloods in the back of the vehicle were loading up the supplies.

"Remember to be careful Heda. Are you sure I can't talk you into having a guard with you?" Titus asks.

"Don't worry Titus me and the nightBloods will be fine." Lexa says reassuringly.

"Heda if something were to happen to you and the other nightBloods then-"

"I know. She will never be in command, Titus." Lexa says cutting him off.

I assume by "she" she means Ontari.

"Stay safe." Titus says and the walks away.

The nightBloods close the door and settle into their seats opposite to each other and start a loud conversation.
Lexa must have gotten tired of the noise so she pulled down the metal in between the front and the rest of the vehicle, blocking out the noise and leaving me and her alone.

She started up the car and started driving.

I stared at her. So interesting the way she navigated while driving, so focused but so gentle, especially far a grounder commander.

She noticed.

"What?"

I awkwardly laugh.

"Nothing."

Great now there's awkward silence..... I got to say something.

"Does it bug you that Titus is always in your business?"

She gives me a look I can't quite comprehend.

"Mine and Titus relationship is difficult to understand, Clarke." She says gently.