The ouija board

It was close to midnight and you were with your boyfriend/girlfriend. You were both playing Mario kart but it was starting to get boring, your boyfriend/girlfriend had an idea that could entertain both of you. He/she mentioned a ouija board.

"Wait the board game where you talk to ghosts?" You shake your head in confusion.

"Yeah we can make one, it will be fun."

"Oh yes, talking to demons and ghosts is the best!" You cheer sarcastically. Maybe it wasn't a good idea but what was the worst that could happen? "Okay lets do it."

You each take out supplies; A black marker, a tumbler, and a piece of blank paper. You scribble the ABCs in the center of the paper, and write yes or no on the top of the paper, then write goodbye below the alphabets. Perfect, you thought.

"Now what?" You ask.

"We ask the ghost questions."

You both sit down on either side of the board, he/she picks up the glass tumbler and sets it in the center. You've only seen people in movies do this sorts of things, something awful usually happens but this was real life. Your hands both sit on the tumbler glass, you begin to feel slightly nervous as to what may happen.

"What should we ask?" He/she smiles up at you. You just shrug your shoulders. "Um...Is there anyone here with us?"

You roll your eyes, that's the most overused line ever.

The glass starts to move under both hands. "Are you doing that?" You ask.

"N-No!"

You stare at the board, the glass stops at YES. Bile rises up in the back of your throat. He/she is moving it, there's no doubt. Ouija boards are meant to scare people, just a stupid game that's all.

"Ask something." He/she says.

"Fine...uh...are you a good?"

After a moment of silence and watching the still tumbler glass it slowly moves again, this time aiming towards the upwards right of the board. It stops at NO this time, which sent chills down your spine. Both of you look up at each other in awe.

"Maybe we should stop." You suggest.

"Just let me do a couple more questions."

You wanted to protest and leave immediatly but something irked you to stay...

"What do you want?" Your boyfriend/girlfriend almost yelled. You felt jittery once again, a lump sitting in your throat this time.
The tumbler moves once again but this time to the letters. First Y, then O, and lastly U. You both exchange worried looks.

"You!? Which one there's two of us!" You shout with irritation. The tumbler shoots into your lap, the glass felt cold along your legs. You felt anxious and quickly got up then left the room. You were in the bathroom, you leaned into the sink and splashed water onto your face. The bathroom had begun to get freezing, as you exhaled your breathe was clearly visible.

A knock from the door startles you. "Y/N are you good?" Your boyfriend/girlfriends muffled voice asks.

"I'm fine. Just a little paranoid that's all." You open the door to see he/she standing there looking concerned.

"It's just a game babe." He/she reassures you.

"Yeah I know, I'm gonna get going."

To be continued...