The ouija board pt.2

The house was vacant as soon as you arrived. Your roommate must've been staying at her boyfriends house. You felt fatigued and decided to take a nice shower to help your nerves. The ouija experience still lured in the back of your mind, you had so many questions. You pushed the thought away and hopped into the shower. The warm water streamed down your soft body, you lathered soap into your skin which relaxed your muscles.

A whisper came from the back of your ear, it said I still want you.

You jumped and started to violently shake. Quickly you turned off the shower and wrapped yourself in a towel not even bothering to wash your hair. You left the bathroom and locked yourself into your room, clutching onto a handheld Bible. Did it follow me home? And why? What does it want with me? Or maybe I'm just hearing things...

The rest of the night nothing else happened, no more eerie whispers, or any type of activity. You convinced yourself it was all in your head, just a stupid little game. You spent the rest of your night watching YouTube videos and snacking on Pringles. Soon you feel asleep as soon as the lights went off.

You awoke from a screeching sound, like metal fork being scraped onto a plate over and over again. The whole house had no lights on it, as you switched on the nearest light it didn't work. Guess I forgot to pay the bill, you thought. As you were walking you stopped abruptly, the window to your right was open. You thought it was early morning, but there were no stars or any trace of a lightly dimmed sky. This was odd, usually you woke up early in the morning because you have morning classes sometimes and your body gets used to it. Another odd thing was the lack of stars in the sky as if nothing in the sky was sparkling. A feeling of dread hit like a massive wave.

Something...wasn't right.

"You're here." A voice said behind you.

You jerked your body around. It was your boyfriend/girlfriend, they were standing there staring at you but not in a menacing way. What really piques your interest was his/her eyes, nothing was wrong with them they were the same color but almost cold and glossy. Like as if they were eyes from a porcelain doll, also his/her skin was extremely pale and veiny, as if he/she had some type of disease.

"W-Why are you at my house? It's almost morning." You almost stutter, feeling nervous.

"This isn't your house."

His/her words confused you, making you furrow your eyebrows. "Yes it is."

"Not anymore. It's his now."

"Who's?" You felt panicked once again. This dream is all too real, maybe it was another case of lucid dreaming.

"H-His." His/hers voice shook than stopped as if something cut off his actions. You turned your head quickly. Nothing, until you saw a new person. This person had glowing red eyes and horrible posture. It didn't move at all, it didn't even seemed to notice you.

"Excuse me?" You dared to say anything but you were scared and confused. Plus this was only a dream. They're head shifted up, they started towards me. It didn't look like they were walking but the floor was moving the figure.

It didn't talk, it only pieced you with its poisonous eyes. It's face appeared human but something else said otherwise. It's demeanor was more animal than human. You were once again terrified at this vision. You began to feel breathless as if you were underwater.

"W-What do you want?" You dared to speak again.

It finally said something but its voice was deep and scratched.

"You."

You lurched into reality again, the morning light shines through the window drapes. Something caught in your throat, you coughed and hacked until finally water spilled from your mouth.