Doomsday

I pushed a button for the window washer lift to go down, as fast as possible, to the ground. I had a plan, I'd give the Doctor the job of Torchwood, while I would try and save the world. Though I needed the TARDIS, so I could travel about quickly. I slipped on my 3D glasses while the lift lowered to see Void 'radiation' on all of the Cybermen, indicating they followed the sphere full of Daleks through the void. 

After making it to the ground floor, I used my badges, given to me while I was undercover, to access the storage facilities. I found the TARDIS next to an Egyptian tomb, and no one was paying attention to it. I grabbed a piece of paper from a nearby work station and scribbled a note to the Doctor if he came looking for the TARDIS, but I had a bigger problem. The TARDIS automatically sets herself to a mode where you can only get in with a key when anyone is in danger, so basically at all times. The Doctor hadn't given me a key yet, so I couldn't get in. The one I had back when we were engaged was 'accidentally' thrown off of a building during his ten month absence.

"Come on, old girl. Please open up, will you?" I begged the TARDIS and stroked my hands over the doors. I heard the lock click, indicating the TARDIS had learned to trust me enough to let me in. I ran inside and thought of the most important thing at a moment like this, to change. I ran to the wardrobe and changed from my lab coat and blouse to my normal skinny jeans, tank top, and leather jacket. If I was going to be remembered by humans as their savior, I had to look good, not like a pharmacist. I walked quickly to the console room to find the weapon that I told the TARDIS to make me, it was a gun that could incinerate living tissue through Dalekanium or Cybermen armour. It would do the trick if I was in desperate times and needed artillery. I watched the monitors to see a formation of Cybermen marching past the TARDIS with prisoners, telling them that they would be assimilated. One of the prisoners was none other than Jackie Tyler, and I knew I had to save her for Rose. I flicked a switch to make the TARDIS invisible and silent, something the Doctor used often in the Time War. I linked the TARDIS coordinates with Jackie's DNA signature since she'd been in the TARDIS before, and smoothly flew her to where Jackie was about to be assimilated. She was watching Yvonne, who was walking to her death with dignity, and it was too late for me to help her. I opened the door of the TARDIS a tad, and yanked Jackie inside and slammed the door shut before she could say anything. I ran to the console and started to fly it towards the time signature of the Doctor. 

"Jackie, are you okay?" I shouted from the console.

"Gemstone? Is that you? You jumped out a bloody window!" Jackie scolded me and rushed towards me with a hug, only to whack me on the head.

"You're welcome," I laughed and looked at the monitor, seeing him near a stairwell. "There he is," I mumbled and let go of Jackie. 

"Where's who?" Jackie asked me.

"Exactly," I let her guess and flicked a few switches and pressed a few buttons to flew the TARDIS to him. "Be safe, Jackie," I wished her good luck as I pushed her out of the TARDIS gently and followed behind her to ensure her safe escort to the Doctor. We were greeted by two Cybermen blocking our way towards the Doctor, their shining armor in our faces to threaten us.

"You will be upgraded," they commanded in a robotic voice.

"No but you can't, please," Jackie cringed and backed away from the Cybermen as a gunshot fired and sparks flew from the Cybermen's heads as they fell to the ground. The Doctor, Rose Tyler, Mickey Smith, and a man I didn't know yet that held up a gun were behind the Cybermen. 

"Nice to see you, Doctor. I tried ringing you, seems you've been busy," I winked and gave him a warm embrace, holding on to him.

"Just saving the planet, dear, how bout you?" the Doctor grinned and released me from our hug.