The Runaway Bride

"You can't do that. We weren't," the Doctor moaned with his mind still boggled. "We're in flight. That is, that is physically impossible," the Doctor spoke fast. "How did," he was interrupted by the angry bride.

"Tell me where I am. I demand you tell me right now, where am I?" the woman yelled and stomped her foot down.

"Inside the TARDIS," I explained and started pressing buttons and pulling levers to see how the TARDIS let her in.

"The what?" she shouted, thinking we were messing with her.

"The TARDIS," I replied again, a little louder.

"The what?" she asked again, getting more and more aggravated.

"The TARDIS!" I shouted loud and clear for her to understand.

"The what?" she screeched loudly and headed towards me angrily, making me move around the console slowly.

"It's called the TARDIS!" the Doctor and I both screamed at the furious bride.

"That's not even a proper word! You're just saying things," she shrieked.

"Exactly," I tried out my new catchphrase and winked at the Doctor. It was a very useful word.

"How did you get in here?" the Doctor smiled at me and returned to the madwoman screaming at us.

"Well, obviously, when you kidnapped me. Who was it? Who's paying you? Is it Nerys? Oh, my god. She's finally got me back. This has got Nerys written all over it," she roared at the Doctor and I.

"Who the hell is Nerys?" I calmed down to try and encourage the woman with an obvious archenemy to do the same.

"Your best friend," she hissed at us and backed away a few inches.

"Hold on, wait a minute. What are you dressed like that for?" the Doctor asked her and I elbowed him for being so thick. Of course the poor girl was getting married, being all dolled up like that.

"I'm going 10-pin bowling," she answered sarcastically with a smile. "Why do you think, dumbo?" she barked. Finally someone could ruin the man's ego, and I could tell she did, because he visibly pouted. "I was half way up the aisle. I've waited all my life for this. I was just seconds away and then you. . . I don't know you drugged me or something," she cried.

"Sweetie, I feel for you. But this isn't our fault," I grabbed her hand to comfort her. I was so close to getting bonded, so close to being married, but the Time War stripped it away in seconds. The War started practically a week from our wedding.

"I haven't done anything," the Doctor shouted from the other side of the console and the bride dropped my hand.

"I'm having the police on you two. Me and my husband, as soon as he is my husband, we're going to sue the living backside off you," she growled before she spotted the TARDIS doors and ran to them.

"No, wait a minute! Wait a minute! Don't," the Doctor screamed at her as she opened the doors and I rushed to extend the oxygen field. She opened the doors to see the sun that we recently used to talk to Rose and stood in the doorway of the TARDIS, her jaw slacked and her eyes wide.

"You're in space, outer space. This is our. . . spaceship. It's called the TARDIS," I explained to her slowly and as calm as possible.

"How am I breathing?" she asked a logical question.

"The TARDIS is protecting us," the Doctor explained and winked at me while I leaned on the other side of the doorway.

"Who are you two?" she asked, looking towards the Doctor.