A/N New Stories!

A/N {Sorry for the interruption}

I have recently started a new BBC Sherlock story, "The Balance of Probability." So it would be amazing if you went ahead and read it, I want to know whether I should continue it or not! Leaving a vote or a comment would be amazing!

Synopsis:

Scarlet Lancaster always wanted to have a title, but the world's only consulting criminal's companion wasn't what she had in mind. Being the lover of James Moriarty, Scarlet didn't get to go out much, until he dragged her to the rooftop of a hospital one day. After meeting Sherlock Holmes and deducing him as an interesting man, she assists him with his "death" and spends his two-year hiatus with him. Will Scarlet earn a promotion from a consulting criminal's girlfriend to a consulting detective's? Just the balance of probability.

Also, Clara Pond started her new BBC Sherlock story, "The Thrill of the Chase" which you should read too. I think it's good, but we want to know what you guys think!

Synopsis:

Cassandra Haven. She's quite a bit smarter than she gets credit for, but she doesn't like to use her abilities because, quite frankly, it scares people off. Working for the British Secret Service, she meets a man who is the brother of her boss. Sherlock Holmes, the fascinating, odd, captivating man who understands what it's like to scare people away. But Cassandra is bubbly and friendly, while Sherlock is painfully honest and on many occasions, nothing short of rude. Cassandra loves a good chase, both in a metaphorical sense and a literal one. Could Sherlock Holmes be the perfect person to chase?

Clara also started a different Sherlock story, "Always There."

Synopsis:

Jim Moriarty, one of the most wanted criminals in the world. Bella Warren, a woman with a dainty name and a less than delicate personality. Both of them can be menacing on command, and they are alike in a very dangerous way. What will happen when fire meets fire- a disaster, or just the opposite?

Thanks for all of the support! 12K+ reads and 300+ votes is pretty badass! Keep it up!

- Rose Noble