Boys

This chapter is dedicated to sassyroe for all of her colorful comments and tremendous amount of support, check out her stories they're really good.

Chapter 25

Megan's POV

It's been a couple weeks since Drake and I have talked or even seen each other. Shawn went back to school recently and my mom was devastated, but of course she'll get over it. Christmas break is over now and we start school again tomorrow, yay.

I still haven't been really talking to my dad just because I don't like the way things between Drake and I had to end, but that's how it needed to be. My dad also keeps trying to force me to hang out Damien, but I really just want to take a long break from boys. It's way too much for me and I've realized that now.

"Ready to go back to school?" Danielle asks as we hang out in my room. "Yes Danielle, I'm ready for the life to continue to be sucked out of me, I'm ready to have irritating people surround me, Im ready for the endless amounts of homework and assignments, I'm ready to continue being played and lied to by boys, I'm just ready for it all." She looks up at me strangely. "Um well then."

I look at her and pout, "I don't want to go back." She shakes her head, "I don't think anyone does but sadly, we must."

"Ready to face Drake, Tyler, Damien, and Mason?" She asks with a knowing smirk. I roll my eyes, "What a long list I've created for myself in one semester."

"You were exploring." She snickers as she continues roaming around my bedroom. "Well that is over. How has your love life been anyway?" I ask curiously, it's been all about me lately! I hardly ask about her, what a great friend I am. "What love life? The closest thing I have to a love life is my relationship with my dog."

"Oh shut up boys love you, what about that guy you did your English project with a few months ago?" I ask. "I haven't talked to him since, not that I want to."

"And why not?"

"I'm not interested in him jeez stop asking about him!" I look over at her with a quirked eyebrow, "Alright chill." What's got her panties in a bunch? I decided not to push too much into it now, but later I'll press her for information.

"Look I'm sorry, I just don't want to talk about boys right now, did you do the calculus homework?" She asks. I nod my head, "I don't think I did number 25 right though."

He decided to pull out our homework and spend the rest of the evening going over our math homework till it was time for Danielle to go home.

After a quiet dinner with my parents I headed to bed. Before getting into bed I looked over at my window, Drakes blinds were open and he wasn't in his room, but someone else was. A candy apple red haired girl was in his room patiently waiting on his bed in nothing but a matching bra and pantie set.

Not wanting to know what was going on in the house next door, I storm over to my window with a torn heart and shut my blinds. I get into bed and fall asleep swearing my hatred for boys before I do.

The next morning I'm awoken by my alarm, alerting me that I have to get up and get ready to go to hell on earth, otherwise known as school. I get up lazily and silence the alarm, before heading to the bathroom to soak in the shower for 45 minutes. By the time I get out I have 30 minutes till the bell rings. I throw on a hoodie and bomber jacket, my ripped black jeans, and some converse before putting on some mascara and chapstick. As I walk past the mirror I realize I forgot to do my hair, great.

I quickly attempt to detangle it but finally give up after 5 minutes and throw it into a bun. I now have 10 minutes before the bell rings and I have to walk, once again great.

I start walking toward the school which showed take me 15 minutes to get to on foot, meaning I will not make it in time for the bell. As I continue to walk to school and snack on the banana I grabbed from inside, a motorcycle reeves past me. I look closely to notice that it is Drake, and that there is a red haired girl on the back of his bike.

I roll my eyes as my heart continues to shatter but try my best to ignore it. I finally arrive to school only 5 minutes late and enter homeroom. "Late Ms. Neverson." The teacher scolds, I hand her my pass and take a seat in the back, away from Drake and everyone else.

Homeroom goes by quickly and I practically jump out of my seat when the bell rings. The day was peacefully, nobody bothered me, I had no run ins with any of the not to be named boys, and I got lots of work done. But then it became lunchtime.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't my favorite girlfriend, how've you been Megan?" A voice said as it sat down next to me and even had the audacity to put an arm around me. I pushed him off and glared, "Why are you talking to me Mason?"

"New year, new me baby. Let's start off fresh and forget about the past, what I did was wrong and I want us to be friends." Danielle and I looked at each other, then back at him. "Bullshit." I spat.

"No really, I have been a complete dick and you really didn't deserve everything I did to you. Even if you don't want to be friends I needed to let you know I was sorry." He said sincerely.

I was shocked, the words coming out of his mouth sounded so sincere and sorry, and real. But then again that's what he's best at, deception. "Well that's nice of you, but I don't want to be your friend Mason."

He nods his head, "I completely understand, but if you ever do you know where to find me." He smiles before walking away.

"What the he'll was that!" Danielle exclaims after he leaves. "I really have no idea, maybe he's planning something."

"Megan can I talk to you?" A familiar angry voice asks behind me. Danielle looks up at the person behind me with a surprised look. I turn around soon after to face an angry Drake. "Why?" I ask simply.

He doesn't answer but just simply throws me over his shoulder. "Drake what the hell!?" I exclaim struggling to get out of his grasps. He puts me down once we reach an empty hallway, "You're talking to Mason again!?" He exclaims angrily.

"What? Ew no, he came up to me. Why are you so angry?" I ask. "Why am I angry?! Because you broke up with me and now I see you with Mason!"

"You literally saw me once with him, and even if I was with him, it shouldn't concern you. And you have no right to talk, where's your red haired friend?" I ask with crossed arms.

"Why do you care? You broke up with me." He grumbles. "Oh so you do have a new little girlfriend?" I ask.

"Why are you so angry?" He mimics. "You're so childish. Is she your girlfriend?" I ask again.

"I don't have to answer to you." He says plainly, "Fine, asshole." I glare before storming back into the cafeteria.