Drake vs Mason

Chapter 16

••(Megan's POV)••

I woke up to the sight of Drakes sleeping face, I smiled but then felt my head starting to pound. I groaned and sat up, and felt myself about to throw up. Damn hangovers, I thought as I ran to the bathroom. After throwing up I brushed my teeth with the toothbrush I brought and headed back toward the bed. "Morning babe, let me get you some water." said Drake as he got out of bed. I smiled, "Thank you." I noticed he was shirtless and smirked, I really did miss him.

He came back a few minutes later with water and some pain relievers, "Here take these for your headache." he said handing it to me. I nodded and took a pill as directed.

"Let's get something to eat." he said putting on a tank top. I nodded and followed him downstairs. We headed into the living room toward the kitchen, and saw about 12 people passed out around the house. Mina was among them. "Oh Mina." I said shaking my head as I shook her awake. "What?!" she whined.

"We need to get these people out of here and clean up." She grabbed a couch pillow and threw it at me. Suddenly the sound of a loud air horn whet off. I covered my ears and groaned in pain. "Okay everybody get out!" Drake yelled. Many groans were heard from around the house as people started to leave. Mina stood up looking grumpy, "I'll get you some medicine." I told her as I headed to the kitchen.

I got to the kitchen to see 2 people still on the floor, Mason and the girl Drake walked in with. I rolled my eyes, but then had an idea. I grabbed a bowl and filled it with cold water. I smirked as I threw the water on both of their faces.

The girl screamed and Mason cursed, "What the fuck!" I smirked again before getting Mina's medicine from the cabinet. As I was about to leave the kitchen someone grabbed my arm and turned me toward them. "What the fuck was that for Megan?!" Mason said angrily. "The party's over you guys need to leave, now let me go." I said bitterly. "Aw you're still mad we broke up?" He smirked as he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. "No Mason now let go of me."

"But why?" he said trying to leave kisses on the crook of my neck. "Let. Go." I said calmly. "Not till you give me a reason."

"First of all we're not together, second of all I like Drake, and thir-" He let go. "You like Drake?" he made a disgusted face. "Looks like you downgraded." he smirked. "Nah it was a major upgrade, I mean look at me." Drake smirked as he walked into the kitchen. Mason frowned, "Long time friend."

"Good thing it was too, never thought I'd actually have to speak to you again." he gritted. "Well you had to once I took your girl, just like in 8th grade" he smirked. Drake clenched his jaw, which made him look really hot by the way.

"You're a dick you know." Drake hissed. "You're just mad mine is bigger than yours, Megan you could've had some fun with-" he didn't finish his sentence before Drake tackled him into the kitchen counter. I gasped, "Guys! Drake! Stop!"

Mason tackled Drake to the floor and gave him a hard punch in the face, then Drake tore him off and punched him 2x harder. "Guys stop!" I said trying to pull Drake off of Mason. It didn't work and they continued fighting on the ground. I ran to the living room and grabbed the air horn. I ran back to the kitchen and pressed it near both of them. "Ow!!" they both yelled. I pulled Drake off Mason and helped him stand up. He had a bruise under his eye, and a cut near his other eye. Mason had a black eye, and a busted lip."Mason get out." I instructed. He smirked, "Whatever. My work is complete." he said.

I glared at him as he winked at me, causing Drake to try to get at him again. Mason walked out of the house. "C'mon." I said leading him to the bathroom. I brought out the first aid kit and a hot wet towel. "Thanks Megan." he said as I pressed the hot towel on his bruise. "You're welcome." I paused before talking again, "What's the real reason you don't like Mason?" I asked softly. He sighed then chuckled, "Well Mason actually used to be my best friend." I looked at him suprised, "Then what happened?"

"In eighth grade I liked this girl, and I guess Mason ended up liking her after I did. Then he started dating her even though he knew I liked her. He cheated on her and she ran back to me, but I said no. I didn't forgive Mason for that and we stopped being friends." I looked down. "That sounds like our current situation. I'm sorry again Drake, I should have li-" he cut me off by kissing me again. "No stop apologizing. Its not the same as our current situation, wanna know why?" he asked.

I nodded, "Because for the first time, I have really deep feelings for a girl. I told myself I wouldn't let you back in if you ran back to me. But I couldn't keep you away. The whole time you weren't with me, I was thinking about you." He said truthfully. "Honestly I was thinking about you the whole time I was with him. I'm sor-" he cut me off by kissing me again.

He pulled away, "You really need to stop apologizing." he smirked. "Or I could let you keep shutting me up by kissing me." I smirked. "If you say so." he smiled leaning in again.

He wrapped his arms around my waist as I wrapped mine around his neck. His tongue danced around with mine as he held me tighter. My hands tried to get his shirt off, causing him to pull away. "Megan I want your first time special." he breathed. I sighed, "I guess you're right."

"Of course I am, I'm daddy." he smirked, I rolled my eyes, "Let's go eat." he said wrapping his arms around my waist and leading me back into the living area where Mina still laid. "I saw everything, you okay Drake?" she asked. He nodded, "Don't worry about me, you're the one with the hangover. Here's that medicine." he said handing her the pills. "I'll get you water." I said heading to the kitchen. I got the water and brought it to her, "You were supposed to bring me water like 30 minutes ago, but thanks." she said taking the pill. I rolled my eyes, "Shut up" I laughed.

We found Danielle and Veronica and all started to clean the house, including Drake. He was shirtless the whole time and I kept glancing at him. He caught me after the like fifty-eighth time and smirked. I quickly looked away blushing. "I see you're enjoying the view." he said walking over to me with a broom in his hand.

"What view?"

"Don't play dumb, I saw you looking at all of this." he said motioning to his glorious body. "There's nothing to look at." I smirked. He held his chest and gasped acting hurt, "Really? I thought I was gonna be a Aerocrombie model, my life's ruined." he laughed. We joked around, cleaned, and made out a few times for the remaining time we were still at Mina's house.

We stayed at Mina's house for a while, even after we finished cleaning, but then headed home around 8. I drove with Drake since I didn't bring my car. He dropped me off, but not before leaving me a long lingering kiss goodbye. I smiled and said my goodbye before heading into my house.