Reunions

Chapter 30

Megan's POV

"Drake!" I exclaim jumping out of bed and onto him. "Oh my God I was so worried about you." He said into my hair as he hugged me. "Who else is here?" I ask as he puts me down. "Just Talia and I for now, the police and your parents are on their way."

"You found me on your own?" I asked. "Well Talia was a big help." He chuckles. "I did all the work!" She calls from the living room. "I'm so sorry Drake." I apologize. "For what?"

"For being so stupid, I love you I was just scared of getting in trouble with my dad." He blushes lightly, "You love me?"

I nod, "I love you Drake." He leans down and kisses me passionately, grabbing me by the waist to pull me closer. I put my arms around his neck and pull him even closer to me. "Break it up love birds the police have arrived." Talia says interrupting our kiss. Drake looks down at me and smiles, "I love you too."

We follow Talia out of the bedroom and into the leaving room to see Tyler and Chloe being arrested. "Megan! Tell them this wasn't kidnapping!" He exclaims. "But it was." I say as they take him away.

"Did he hurt you?" Drake asks. "No, just sprayed me with some type of knock out gas. Apparently he was trying to help get us back together, he said that if I went missing and you found me my dad would love you."

"That's why he did all this? Then what was with the ransom?" He asked. "My dad owed his sister in law money so he thought this would benefit everyone. And when I tried to leave he knocked me out and locked me in there."

"Megan!" I look over and my mom and running toward me with my dad next to her. "We're so sorry, oh baby!" My mom says as she hugs me. "Don't be sorry mom, you didn't do anything." I say as I hug her back. "Did they hurt you?" My dad asks. "No I'm fine dad." I say hugging him too.

"Megan what the hell I leave for a couple weeks and you get yourself kidnapped?" Shawn says coming into the house. "Shawnie!!" I exclaim as I run up and hug him. "What are we going to do with you?" He asks giving me a big hug. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"My sister got abducted, so of course I hopped in my car and drove back home. You had me so worried Megs."

"Well I'm okay now, thanks to Drake." I said looking at him. "Am I invisible around here?" Talia scoffs. I laugh, "And Talia of course, I never got to thank you. So thank you."

"My pleasure, just don't break poor Drakeys heart." She smiles. "Or else I'll snap your neck." She says quietly to me. I nod, "Yes ma'am."

"Well we should head back home now." My mom suggested. We all nod in agreement but a police officer approaches me. "We need to ask you a few questions." He says bringing out a notepad and pen.

I nod as he begins to ask, "Where were you abducted? And by who?"

"After school around the corner from my house, by Tyler Blackwell."

"Did he tell you why he kidnapped you?" I nodded and continued on to tell the officer about Tyler's stupid plan and about me deciding to not participate in it and him not letting me leave. After answering some more questions they let me go home with my family.

When we get outside of the house I'm not sure who to ride home with, Talia and Drake, or my parents and Shawn. "I know what you're thinking, I'll ride with you in your parents car." Drake says coming up behind me. "What about Talia?"

"We live together, she won't miss me. And maybe Shawn can keep her company, I saw them eyeing each other."

I look over at the two, they were definitely giving each other quick glances. "Shawn can you drive Talia home for me, I want to ride with Megan." Shawn looks up, "Oh yeah sure of course, we'll meet you guys at home then."

I watch Talia awkwardly get into the car with Shawn. I giggle at the sight of them, they would be cute. "And where do you think you're going?" My dad asks as Drake and I head to their car. "Daddy please not tonight." I sigh sadly. He looks at me with sympathy, "I wanted to thank you for finding my daughter. I owe you."

Drake smiles, "You don't owe me anything sir. But I would like to ask again if I could date her?" I stare at him with puppy dog eyes pleading him. He sighs, "Well since I see that you obviously care about her, you can continue dating my daughter." I jump up and hug my dad, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"You're welcome pumpkin." He says hugging me. My mom smiles widely and hugs the both of us. After the hug I turn to Drake and reach up and kiss him, he kisses me back immediately and pulls me to him. "I love you." He whispers against my lips. "I love you too." I smile breaking away.

We all get inside the car and head back home. I lay my head on Drakes chest the whole ride as he strokes my hair. When we get back to my house my parents make everyone dinner and we celebrate my return home. Then we decided to watch movies together on the couch. "We're too old to be up this long, we're heading to bed. No sleeping over Drake. We'll see you all tomorrow." My dad says as my parents stand up to go to bed. "Good night! Don't stay up too long." My mom instructs.

We all give them a goodnight and continue hanging out. Drake and I are snuggling on the couch and Shawn and Talia are sitting pretty close to each other on the floor adjacent to us.

"I'm going to get more snacks." Shawn says suddenly. "I'll help you." Talia chimes in. They scurry off into the kitchen and I giggle quietly. "They are totally into each other."

"I'll say." Drake looks down at me, "I've missed you so much Megan."

"I missed you too, I'm sorry." I say quietly. "Don't be sorry, I'm sorry for not telling you about my past."

"No you were right it wasn't really my business."

"Of course it was we were dating, I was just afraid of what you'd think of me." I smile gently at him, "I don't think I could ever think of you differently." He smiles. "I love you."

"I love you too Drake."

•••••

Gasp, another story completed. *gets emotional* It has been a very long journey with this book and I don't even know why it took me so long to write it. But anyway thank you everyone for all the votes and comments I love you all so much. There is just an epilogue left for this story and that's it. You should check out my new story Tempted To Love, it's pre written so I could update much quicker and on demand. Well that's it now, BYEE.
                -AuggiePooh_ 💕