Mad

Chapter 11

_~Drake's POV~_

After coming out of my bathroom and back into my bedroom, I noticed Megan's window boarded up. Damn her dad is strict. I sat there trying to think of ways to sneak back into Megan's house when my phone beeped.

Meggie: Grounded

Drake: How much trouble are u in now?

Meggie: 2 weeks and no TV but I can keep my phone

Drake: Damn I'm sorry but I really wanna see you right now.

Meggie: same, but my dad doesn't want me around you

Drake: Well what if we meet each other late at night and you can come chill in my room?

Meggie: what if they come in to check on me?

Drake: then I'll come to ur room instead but through another window.

Meggie: my dad but sucurity systems on the windows

Drake: oh God really? I could always get rid of Tyler so he wont be watching us.

Meggie: Drake I don't need you to kill anyone

Drake: awe baby why not?

Meggie: cuz then you'll go to jail

Drake: And?

Meggie: I won't get to see you

Drake: lol thx for caring. So how do I get in without that alarm going off?

Meggie: there's a back door in the garage I can sneak you through.

Drake: won't that be kind of loud?

Meggie: my dad's a heavy sleeper.

Drake: if you say so. when should I come?

Meggie: later tonight around 12 my dad should be asleep.

Drake: K see ya later babe.

Meggie: bye

I put down the phone and decided to grab a quick snack downstairs. "Drake." my mom called as I came down the stairs. "Yeah mom?" I asked. "I heard you've been messing around with the neighbors daughter?" she asked placing a hand on her hip.

"Yep." I answered plainly. "Is this serious or you're just messing around?"

"I don't know, I mean I kinda like her but I don't know." I replied. My mom smiled widely, "Aww my baby boy may be getting his first real girlfriend!"

I laughed at her, "Mom it ain't that serious."

"Her dad doesn't want me around her so it wouldn't have worked out." I said eating a cookie. My mom turned to me, "He doesn't want her near you?" she asked. "Yep."

She frowned, "So you're staying away from her right?"

"Sorta." I shrugged. My mother and I have a good relationship, I tell her almost everything. "You better stay away from that girl before they put a restraining order on you." my mom laughed.

"Right mom I'll stay away." I lied, I don't really like lying to my mother but sometimes I have to. "Good now go get your sister for dinner." She instructed me. I walked up the stairs into my baby sisters room and found her playing with her dolls on the ground. "Crystal dinners ready." I told her as she stood up. "What are we eating?" she asked.

I smiled at my baby sister, "Your favorite, Spaghetti." She grinned widely, "Then let's go!!" she said grabbing my hand and dragging me down the stairs. I laughed again and followed behind her.

We arrived at the dinner table and took our seats. "Mama can I have a cookie?" Crystal asked. "You have to finish dinner first dear." Crystal pouted, "But I don't want anymore 'spigetto'!" Crystal always called spaghetti, spigetto.

The rest of dinner was just filled with Crystal complaining about wanting cookies and eventually my mother gave in and gave her one. Soon Crystal was asleep in bed and my mom was in her room. I glanced at the time to see it was now 9:00 pm. Ugh I can't sneak into Megan's house till 12:00 am. I walked into my room and decided to freshen up for bed even though I wasn't going to bed.

It being a Tuesday, the beginning of the week, I had lots of homework. Might as well do it after I shower to waste time. I headed into my bathroom undressing myself then taking a shower. After my shower I looked at the time and saw it was 10:00, damn 1 hour shower. But I still got 2 hours to see Megan.

I started my homework but got bored after the 2nd problem, I threw it in my backpack and grabbed my phone to text Megan.

Drake: I'm booorrreeedd r ur parents asleep yet?

Meggie: they're in their room

Drake: can't I come over anyway?

Meggie: what if they see you? Or come downstairs?

Drake: but I'm soo boorreedd.

Meggie: ugh same, okay fine

Drake: where should I go?

Meggie: side of the house

Drake: upstairs or down?

Meggie: garage downstairs, hop the fence and keep quiet

Drake: mmkay I will, see ya soon

Meggie: ok

Drake: bye babe.

Meggie: bye

I put my phone in my pocket and headed downstairs. I walked out the back door to Megan's house and looked around for a window with her head poking out. I found her waiting for me by the window. She smiled at me, "Hey babe." I said pecking her lips. "Hey." she blushed. "Get in, I'll sneak you up the stairs." she whispered. I climbed in through the window into her house and noticed I was in a laundry room.

"Follow me." she directed. "Gladly." I smirked as she grabbed my hand. I stayed behind her as she checked and made sure the coast was clear. We tiptoed up the stairs quietly as I tried to stay out of view.

Thankfully we made it to her bedroom safely, she locked the door and laid on the bed. "Ah home sweet home." I breathed as I laid next to her. She snuggled closer to me, "Are you leaving later tonight?"

"I don't want to but if you want me to then-" she interrupted, "No I was just asking, you can spend the night but we gotta be super careful."

"I know don't worry babe." I said kissing her forehead. She blushed, "Um Drake? Can I ask you something?" she asked. "Sure but you just did." I chuckled. "Do you like me?"

I looked at her, "Of course I do." I honestly really like her. More than I've ever liked a girl, at first I just wanted to mess with her but I'm getting attached. "Then what are we?" I paused a second. "Well um I don't really know, depends on what you want us to be." I answered.

"Oh okay." she said looking at the wall. "Hey how am I gonna leave in the morning if I spend the night?" I asked avoiding the other conversation. "I don't know my parents will definitely catch you and the only other way is my window but it's boarded up."

"I'll leave at like 5:00 am or something." I shrugged. "Yeah since my parents won't wake up till 6:30. Lets go to sleep." she said turning off her lamp. "No making out tonight?" I asked disappointed. "No goodnight Drake." she said turning away from me. I looked at her strangely, "Are you mad at me?" I asked a little shocked.

"No, now go to bed." She grabbed all of the blanket. Yep she's mad, "What did I do?" I asked pouting. "I'm not mad!" she hissed. "Fine goodnight babe." I put my arm around her waist but she pushed it away.

Okay fine then, I turned the opposite way from her and went to sleep.