The Plan

(Tyler pictured above)

Chapter 2

••{ Megan's POV }••

"I know you weren't fine yesterday Meg, using that fake smile." My best friend said busting into my room as I was partially awake since it was now 1:30 PM. "But I'm fine now that's all that matters" I said tiredly sitting up from the bed. "You sure?" she asked suspiciously. "Yes Danie, I have a plan." I said using the nickname she hates so much. "If you call me that one more time I'll rip down one of your posters and what plan?"

"Tyler played with my feelings then crawled back to her, so I'll just make sure I'll have him begging for me once school starts."

"You're gonna change your look or something?"

"Yep, I'll loose a little weight, just to flatten my tummy, change my style a bit, and do something with my hair."

"You sure you wanna do all that?"

"Why not? It will be fun." I said smiling evilly before starting my evil laugh.

"You're so weird, but fine if you want, when are you starting?"

"Today, I already have some exercise plans, and we are going shopping!"

"Ew shopping."

"Shut up and go home and get ready, unless you're staying here to workout with me?" She left the room right after I said workout.

•••••

For about an hour I worked my ass off in the little home gym we had downstairs. I was drenched in sweat as I walked up the stairs to my bathroom to shower. Im not fat or anything, I just have some spots I'd like to tone.

After eating a light simple breakfast, Danielle came so we could go. She was dressed in a green zombie t-shirt, blue jeans, and some converse. I on the other hand was wearing, a white Black Pyramid t-shirt with Loyal written on it with a little animated Chris Brown on it, ripped black jeans, and black and white jordans.

We had very different styles, my closet consumed of clothes from Chris Browns clothing line Black Pyramid, Tygas clothing line Last Kings, Jordan's, Converse, and a lot of sweatshirts and sweatpants. While Danielle's closet mainly contained, simple styled clothes made by random people, Converse, Vans, lots of clothes with skulls, skeletons, and zombies on them, and a lot of black.

Once we got to the mall, we went to various shops, we went into Zumiez, Tilly's, Forever 21, Aeoropostale, and Footlocker. By then we were tired and had bought a lot of clothes, so we went over to McDonalds to eat. After eating we headed back to our houses since it was getting pretty late.