My Neighbor

(Shawn pictured above)

Chapter 4

••{ Megan's POV }••

Strangely we started the first day of school on a Wednesday, which meant my "date" with hazel eyes was in two days. I never even asked him his name. Suddenly my phone beeped with a text message.

Unknown: Its Drake meet me at Starbucks to finish asking each other questions. Don't be late babe ;)

I was already at home though, all snugly in my bed. I decided to call him. "Hello?" his deep voice answered through the phone. "Are you already at Starbucks?"

"Nope, I'm actually watching you right now, nice shorts."

"What the fuck do you mean?" I said suddenly scared, I was currently wearing booty shorts and a tank top in the comfort of my home.

"Look at your window." I looked toward it and there he was staring at me in the house next door to mine smirking.

"You live next door?!"

"Yeah we moved here recently, my mom, sister and I."

"Noo! And that's your bedroom?"

"Yes baby, you can visit anytime." He said with a wink.

"Let's just get this questioning started here since you're already here."

"Fine by me." he said scooting closer to his window.

"But I need to change." I said walking to my closet.

"Noo!!" I heard him yell.

I ignored him and walked into my walk in closet, shutting the door. I changed into sweatpants and a t-shirt and walked back out the closet toward the window. "I liked your other outfit better." He replied once I sat down in my office chair. "So did I." even though its September it's still warm and sweatpants are not working for me right now. "Then go change, you know its quite warm out here."he smirked, "No thank you."

We questioned each other about little things, favorite color, favorite food, and such. I learned his favorite color was blue, he plays guitar, he loves tacos, and he loves girls. But now it was time for the bigger questions. "What do you wanna be when you grow up?" I asked. "I'm still not sure, but my mom wants me to me a lawyer or doctor or some shit like that." he answered back.

"What about you?" he asks. "Um, I wanna be a pediatrician, a kids doctor." I answered back. Just then my phone started ringing. "Hold on let me take this."

"Hello?"

"Hey its Damien (hazel eyed kid)"

"Oh hey, how'd you get my number?"

"Your friend Mina gave it too me since I forgot to get it from you."

"Oh."

"Yeah, I called to ask you If you were okay with a scary movie?"

"Yeah a scary movie would be great."

"Okay I guess I'll go since I'm pretty sure your busy."

"Yeah, that project"

"Oh okay bye."

"Bye." and we hung up.

"Took you long enough damn." Said Drake. "Who was that anyway." "Damien from English, you know the one you cut off today from being my partner?" I reminded him. "Oh him, why are you talking to him? And what scary movie? You're going out with him?" he asked.