Introduction: By Cassidy Harper

Dear Potential Readers,

Hi, my name's Cassidy Harper. Sorry, I don't know why I did that. You probably don't care about my name, but um...well I already said it so.... Anyway, this is probably stupid, but I'm here to tell you about my life. Don't get me wrong, I'm not pretentious or anything like that. I-I just wanted to make sure that...um you don't make the same mistakes as I do, or something like that.

But I guess I also just wanna make sure you know that I lived, you know? That I've been alive and breathing here on this planet. Sorry, you probably don't care about that either. You just wanna hear the story. Just a warning, it's not very pleasant, sorry. It's not gonna be inspirational or anything, just a little sad.

Of course, you don't have to read it if you don't want to! In fact, I'd understand if you just threw this book down and didn't ever pick it up again. I wouldn't even blame you if you went and burned it! Sorry, I didn't mean to shout. I get a little emotional sometimes. I'm sorry.

I didn't write this. I asked someone else to... I don't like talking to lots of people and to think that whatever I wrote people were going to read.... Well the thought really scared me. So I had someone else do it. Kinda lame, I know. But you'll probably understand it better this way...

Anyway here it is. Enjoy.... I guess......

C. Harper