Chapter 11

Cassidy soon adopted a daily routine. In the morning Owen would give her breakfast, and then he'd leave the house. What followed was a day of absolute boredom. Most of the time Cassidy just sat there, fiddling with the chains, trying to distract herself from the constant pain in her legs. Eventually Owen would return.

He'd proceed to carry Cassidy to the house, and set her upon some chore. Sometimes laundry, cutting vegetables or meat for dinner, or cleaning the kitchen or bathroom. Still unable to walk, Cassidy was forced to carry out these chores on her hands and knees or sitting down. Owen seemed to derive great pleasure from always hovering over her. Due to this behavior he always seemed to catch any mistakes she might make.

Once she knocked over a potted plant, spilling water and dirt across the floor. Owen beat her so bad she thought he would kill her. It seemed that every few days fresh bruises were being added on top of old ones, giving her skin the appearance of a grotesque artwork.

Due to the constant fear she felt, all sense of time slipped away. Days passed away, weeks slipped past, but Cassidy was none the wiser.

At the end of the day she'd sit back in the Tarp Room, and study the sliver of moonlight that crept through the boarded up window. In that moment before sleep she wished for her old room.... her aunt and even Chris.... something better than this...

But one day, something broke this monotonous routine. The day had started for Cassidy like any other; Owen entered to greet her. However, he didn't carry any food with him. Owen beamed at her.

"Today's a special day!" He said, strangely excited. Weary, as Cassidy had learned that things that excited Owen never turned out well for her, she eyed Owen. Without another word he'd unlocked her chains and started carrying her out. As the entered into the kitchen Cassidy started to panic slightly.

The entered the bathroom and Owen deposited her in the tub. Handing her all the essentials, Owen smiled again.

"It's a big day, so you need to be clean, okay?" Nodding with trepidation, Cassidy started to undress, embarrassment overwhelmed with a fear of Owen. Eventually, with some unwarranted help from Owen, Cassidy was clean again.

Picking her up again Owen carried her to the door across the hall from the bathroom. The living room they entered was fairly large with a corner sofa on one side with a large tv opposite to it. Cassidy shivered when she spotted the potted plant she'd knocked over.

She was placed in front of the sofa as Owen reached for a remote. Still thoroughly confused. Cassidy watched the tv with anticipation. As he flicked through station Owen found what he was looking for.

"Here it is! The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!" Cassidy looked at the TV in shock, as brightly colored people and floats passed by on the screen. It had been years since she'd watched it herself, but it was crazy to think that something like that was still happening while she was stuck here. It hit Cassidy hard; this proof that the world was still spinning, while she was caught standing still. If it was Thanksgiving that meant she had already been here for more than a month...

Tears threatened to spill over as Cassidy stared transfixed. Owen's hand reached out from behind her and stroked her hair. She flinched back.

"Happy Thanksgiving, Cassidy." He said sweetly.

The morning and following afternoon were certainly different. Owen had Cassidy help him make a very large Thanksgiving meal, complete with the turkey, potatoes, and corn pudding. He even allowed her to sit with him at the table as they ate.

Cassidy had to admit she enjoyed it. Owen didn't make her clean, and she got to eat as much as she wanted. He was acting more like how she remembered him at school. After a big lunch Owen took her back to the living room and they watched the TV. They were showing some of the Christmas classics. Cassidy found herself smiling when Owen laughed at the crazy antics of the characters. It was almost like they were a normal couple just hanging out.

Except that one of them was a psychotic serial killer and the other was his perverted victim.

Eventually Owen got up and stretched after turning off the TV. Cassidy's heart sank, as it was time for her to go back to the shed. In recent days the outside chill had started to creep into the room, making the room like a freezer.

"It's getting too cold out, and it's inconvenient to go out to the shed to get you everyday. So I decided you can use one of the old rooms." Cassidy's head snapped up and her heart lifted. She wouldn't have to stay in the shed... "I figured you could use my uncle's old room." P

Picking her up gently Owen walked down the hallway till it turned left. Cassidy had never been down this part of the hall. To her right there was an archway that revealed the entrance to the front porch. At the very end of the hallway there was an old wooden door.

Opening the door revealed a spacious bedroom with a bare, king sized frame made from a dark and decorative wood. There was also a matching wardrobe across the room from that. Boxes and miscellaneous junk laid strewn about the room. Everything, including the floor, was covered in a fine layer of dust. Against the farthest wall there was a rolled up sleeping bag below a cracked window framed with moth eaten curtains.

It was here that Owen set Cassidy down. He then busied himself in laying out her sleeping bag. As he unfurled it and put it on the ground a cloud of dust rose causing Cassidy to cough violently.

"Yeah it's pretty messy, but it should work." Cassidy looked around and felt unnerved. Since Owen had never turned on the light, the room was lit only by the moonlight coming in through the window. The shadows seemed to move and reach out for Cassidy.

Squeezing her eyes shut, she tried to calm herself down. There was nothing moving in here; she was safe.

"I have to leave the house for awhile. I won't be back till late." As he turned to leave Cassidy reached out and grasped Owen's pant leg.

"Hm, what is it?" Cassidy kept looking down. Why did she do this? This man... he had... Cassidy found her mouth moving before she'd thought of what to say.

"P-please don't leave me..." Owen looked down at her. Through her tightly closed eyes Cassidy felt Owen lower himself to her. He gently took her hand from his pant leg and held it.

"Okay," he said as he lifted her hand to his mouth. Cassidy looked up slowly, blushing furiously, as Owen started to kiss and lick her hand softly.

W-what are-"

"Well this is what you wanted right?" Owen said as he sat down, continuing his entrenchment on her hand. He moved up her arm setting her skin ablaze with his mouth. When he neared his mouth he suddenly pushed Cassidy down onto the sleeping bag.

"Ach!" Cassidy squeaked in surprise. Now hovering over her, Cassidy noticed the moonlight casting blue shadows over his form. "I wonder..." he said softly as he swung his leg over, straddling her, and began to nibble on her neck.

Gasping quietly as he sucked, Cassidy began gripping the sleeping bag. Should she push him off? But...it felt so great... This was good, right? Biting her lip, Cassidy slipped her arms over his shoulders. As if that was all the encouragement he needed, Owen began to slip one hand up under her jumper.

His hand felt chilly on her flushed skin as it neared its target. Cassidy squeezed her eyes shut as Owen gently cupped her breast. She started to feel a familiar tingle, and Owen started to massage her small breast, all the while sucking and licking.

Panting slightly Cassidy whimpered slightly as he pinched her. This was what it felt like with a man... Cassidy was overwhelmed, and she felt the wetness starting to leak out of her.

Her neck was beginning to feel sore and painful as Owen sustained his vigorous assault. With a pop he released her skin, and nuzzled his head in the crook of Cassidy's neck.

Releasing her, Owen slid his hand out from under her shirt. Cassidy held in a whine that threatened to spill past her lips.

"I still have to leave, but," pecking her on the lips, he continued, "thank you." With that he left her there, feeling sick with herself and unsatisfied. Cursing herself she continued to touch herself until her climax left her tired and fulfilled. All the while wishing it was Owen...

A/N First things first sorry this was so late. My school play started having practices every night, and this weekend were our show dates so I was super busy. Also I've never written anything...intimate... like this so let me know what you thought.

comment/vote/share