p l a y l i s t ;

1. halsey - coming down

"i found him in a lover; when his hair falls in his face and his hands so cold they shake."

2. sia - alive

"i was born in a thunderstorm, i grew up overnight."

3. panic! at the disco - nicotine

"i taste you on my lips and i can't get rid of you."

4. pvris - you & i

"we can meet in the middle, bodies and souls collide."

5. anne-marie - alarm

"i was so intrigued by your style, boy, i've always been a sucker for a wild boy."

6. all time low - somewhere in neverland

"we'll talk about how your parents separated and how you don't want to make the same mistakes as them."

7. blink-182 - first date

"when you smile i melt inside, i'm not worthy for a minute of your time."

8. issues - coma

"i want to be all you think about, anything and everything you dream about, as if i had it all figured out, i want to be the one you can't breathe without."

9. panic! at the disco - lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off

"no, no, no, you know it will always just be me, lets get these teen hearts beating faster."

10. halsey - roman holiday

"do you remember the taste of my lips that night i stole a bit of my mother's perfume?"

11. the neighborhood - sweater weather

"the goosebumps start to race the minute that my left hand meets your waist."

12. mayday parade - the comedown (cover)

"cause i don't want to come back down from this cloud, it's taken me all this time to find out what i need."

13. all time low - if these sheets were states

"if these sheets were the states, and you were miles away, i'd fold them end over end to bring you closer to me."

14. anne-marie - boy

"are you into me boy, or are you into someone else? cause you know i never can tell. ooh boy, i really want to be your girl. "

15. 3oh!3 - we are young

"we are young, we drink and we fight and we love just because."