Chapter 8

A/N: this chapter has erlu moments, so you've been warned. Erza takes drastic measures to try and help Lucy.

And I tried to make this cute and depressing...

Please enjoy? 😢

It had been couple days since Erza had found Lucy feeling suicidal when she had tried cutting herself again with a sword. It had been couple days since Lucy refused to talk to Erza, except when Erza was being forceful about eating and drinking. Erza hated yelling and forcing her friends to do something, and Lucy was no excpetion.

Erza had asked Wendy and Carla to keep an eye out on her, and not to let her do anything reckless. She needed to research on how to help her. She needed a professional that could give her a helpful tips to help her blonde friend.

Right now, Erza found herself in a bookstore and tried to look for a specific book that could help her in her search of helping the blonde.

She continued to look through the books and tried to find the perfect book

"Excuse me, Ma'am, do you need any help?"

Erza turned to see a young man in glasses, and a white shirt with a tan pants. "Yes, do you know where I can find books on how to deal with people who are feeling suicidal?"

The man stopped and tried to think for a moment. "I'm afraid we do not house those particular books in this store. But I can certainly give the number to call this professional doctor that excels in that area. She helped me quite a bit when my girlfriend was suicidal."

Erza smiled at the man. "That would be great."

The man smiled back. "Well, if you would follow me, I can provide you the number." He turned and started to walk through the shelves of books, and toward the front desk. Erza dutifully followed the man and waited for the man to give the number that she could call.

A minute later, the man handed Erza a piece of paper with a name and bunch of numbers. "Here you go, Ma'am. She should be able to help with any problems that you may have with your friend."

Erza took the paper and reads it quickly before smiling at the man. "Thank you. I appreciate it." She would hug the man, but he was on the other side of the table, so a simple thanks should suffice to show her gratitude.

The man smiles back. "Hope your friend recovers."

Erza smiles slightly and walked put of the bookstore and looked at the piece of paper again.

Daphne Hilltop, (666) 777 - 4444

Erza requipped a phone and dialed in the number while walking toward the library.

After couple of rings, the person picked up, followed by a formal greeting. "Hello, this is Daphne Hilltop. How may I help you?"

Erza hesitated for a moment before speaking. "Hello, I was hoping you could give me couple of tips on helping my friend, who is a bit suicidal."

"I must ask you what you mean by 'a bit'? Either your friend is self harming or is suicidal. Which is the problem?"

Erza hesitated for a moment. "I believe it's suicidal."

There was some slight noises in the background as Erza waited for Daphne to respond. "Okay, I advise you to take notes."

Erza was already in front of the library and walked in, and grabbed some scrap paper and pen and walked to a table. "Alright. What do I do?"

"The first thing that you need to do is don't let them our of sight. The second thing that you need to do is make sure that there isn't any dangerous objects that could be used to for suicide. The third thing is making sure that your friend gets the attention that they need attention, meaning don't leave them alone. The forth thing that you need to do is talk to them And-"