Chapter 14

"Faster!!!...." The figure moaned moaned as the other person worked its magic on bringing pleasure onto the person for her.

The figure moaned in pleasure and brought the woman in for heated kiss.

"Erzaaaaa!"

Erza jumped and dropped the book she was reading and equipped her swords before Natsu slammed into the room, fire spewing everywhere.

"I wanna see Lucy now, you bastard!" Natsu yelled before pinpointing where the sleeping blonde is.

It didn't take long before Erza gave Natsu couple of bruises on his head. "Learn to be more quiet!" The redhead harshly whispered.

"But you never let us see Lucy. Not even Mira could see her." Natsu whined.

Erza slowly sighed before making sure that Lucy is still asleep. "That's because y'all keep coming at the worst time possible. Try again when the blonde is actually awake."

"Oh... Can I wake her up then? She'll be awake then." Natsu grinned with his innocent friendly smile.

"Go ahead and try that, and I'll pull out all of your teeth out." Erza threatened, crossing her arms.

Natsu unconsciously covered his mouth, not wanting his teeth to be pulled out by an angry redhead, followed by a nervous laugh.

Seeing that her message had been received, she allowed herself to calm down a little. "Come back tomorrow at noon. She'll be awake then."

Natsu jumped. already excited. "Ooo! Really?!" He exclaimed.

Erza let her silence speak for her.

Natsu grinned. "I miss Lucy. Can't wait to see her. I'll bring Gray, Cana, Mira, levy, Gajeel, La-"

"Just bring Gray. A crowd would be too overwhelming for Lucy right now." Erza quickly interupted the fire mage. And made sure that it sounded like an order.

Natsu paused for a moment for grinning. "Alright then, the pervert will be coming to visit Lucy as well. I'll be sure to let him know... After I punch him in the face."

Erza expected the dragonslayer to leave her place, but she grew slightly angry when he laid on the couch and immediately fell asleep.

"I didn't say you could sleep here!" Erza yelled as she kicked the dragonslayer harshly out of her room, followed by a weak cry of rejection.

....

Lucy had long ago woken up by the noises of the dragonslayer. But she pretended to sleep, so she could eavesdrop on their conservation.

She felt a tang of happiness when Natsu mentioned that they were worried. But she still felt like a burden.

But what set her off the most was how Erza saw her as weak. Thinking that she couldn't handle a large crowd and being overwhelmed... Like, what would the blonde do?

She felt a little angry about that.

Lucy is NOT weak...she keeps telling herself.

After Erza had kicked the mage out, the redhead walked in to see if the blonde was still sleeping. After another second, she walked to the living room and continued the book that she was previously reading.

Several minutes later, Lucy sat up, and listened silently to the pages flipping every other minute.

While listening to the redhead mage flipping and reading her book, Lucy was steadily growing more angrier as her thought lingers on the fact that Erza doesn't really trust her.