Chapter 15

A/N: hôłå

I love nature, and anything that is not manmade. I could literally write an entire paper about it. I have faith that people suffering from depression or anything close to it can find the passion that I have for nature. There's more than just school and the life at home. Just look up and see how big the world is. Just don't give up 😇🤗❤️ I personally don't know you (yes you the reader), but I love you guys.

Revelation of the stars and the beauty of the ancient wind swirled around the young blonde, and she slowly begun to realize as she gazed at the sky.

She didn't notice before how bright the night can get with the moonlight shining through the clouds. The rustling of the leaves and branches, resisting the strength of the gentle wind.

The individuality of nature seems to be so much more gentle than the individuality of humanity. Or more specifically, her father.

Maybe Mira was right. She needed closure and talk to her father and not let him control her fears any longer. She needed to take control.

All she ever wanted to it to all end. The fear. The despair. The agony. Running away was only a temporary solution to the incident of her situation. And Lucy felt very tired of it all.

Self inflicting harm seemed to help, but her other friends seems to be infuriated with her, and interfered with her life. It was her life and not theirs...

But the pain won't stop. Maybe Mira's advice will end it once and for all.

Just the thought of approaching her so called father repulsed her. But last she heard, Erza has thrown him in jail. So there would be bars between them.

But little did she know, her father had already broke out.

...

It had been a week and Lucy had made a habit of sneaking out at night and enjoying the gentle night, and then returning back to the house before any suspicious was raised.

Staring at each individual stars, she felt small, but she didn't feel alone as well. It was the peace she was seeking. The twinkling gleam as the stars shined in the sky, giving birth to a wide variety of beauty that existed in the sky.

The sounds of the animals nearby was also soothing, living their own little world as if nothing else matters. Untouched by the terrorizing individuality of certain corrupted people, nature was calling out to her, to share with her the beauty of what had been in front of her all along.

Then a rustling noise was heard from the bush, alerting the blonde. When the a familiar figure appeared and approached the young blonde, Lucy felt revolted. A sick sense of familiarity wanted her to break down. But that was then and this is now.

"What are you doing here!?"

...

Erza woke up with a start, having a terrible feeling in her stomach. She turned to the bed where Lucy had been sleeping and noticed she was gone. And she knew where she was. The first night she sneaked out, the redhead had to follow, curiously wondered what she was doing. But she could see that the blonde had found her peace.

But nonetheless, the sick feeling in her chest was still there, and it was her instinct that something was wrong, and she needed to do something.

She quickly equipped in her appropriate armor and dashed out her house in search of the blonde to make sure that she wasn't in any danger.

...

Lucy herself wasn't in any physical danger, but she was in a denial with how she should approach the man before him. Speechless and calculating, the blonde stared at the man before her with anger and hate.