This Means War

Derek's p.o.v

I was standing there....looking at the Jeep as he drove off with her.

My eyes began to flicker as I turned around, glared at Scott and Isaac.

"You. Did this!" I snapped as claws came out and fangs showed.

I growled and flinched at Scott.

"Derek! calm down!" Was all I heard as I got slammed into a tree.

A hand were around my throat and I could feel the claws from the person digging slowly into my neck and throat. My eyes turned red (yes he is still an alpha) as I pushed Scott off. My mind was racing about what I should do.

I took off towards Stiles' house and as I neared it..... I could smell her. My claws disappeared with my fangs and I slowly calmed down.

I walked over to the house and walked behind it to see his window. My hands touched the tree as I started to climb up. I got on top of the house and sat there, listening to her heart beating.

The sound of someone walking around got me curious as I looked down at the window and saw her awake. I smiled until her eyes looked down and her heart beat fastness. I looked down and my eyes met.....of all people....Chris Argent.

I slowly growled as my eyes turned.

"S-Stiles!" My ears shot up as I heard her screaming his name. I glared at the Argent as his lips started moving. "I need your help".

I saw him run off as Stiles began to ask questions. I took a hold of the roof and crawled down to the window.

My eyes met hers and tears were falling down her cheeks. The window opened and I got in, looked at Stiles and then (y/n).

"Derek....." I smiled as my name came from her mouth. I took a step, but as I did, Stiles got in front of me.

"What the hell Derek! It's like in the middle of the night!" I glared at him as he kept yelling at me. I walked past him and pulled (y/n) into my arms.

Her head got buried into my chest, her hands found my back and held onto a fist full of my shirt, trembling. I stroked her back and it felt like two irritated eyes burned holes into my back.

I held her close to me as I turned a little around, meeting Stiles gaze.

"I took her away to keep her safe!" I could feel my anger boiling inside.

"WHAT U DID WAS TAKING MY MATE AWAY FROM ME!" I snapped and sat on the bed, pulling her down on my lap and hugging her.

His eyes lowered to her as his eyes met mine again.

"You can't just do that! It's like saying dips for a girl!" I smirked at his comment and pulled her closer, making her calm down.

"At least I can protect her! And last time I checked.......I saved her"

As I told the last part, footsteps came to the door, and it opened. I was about to hide, but remembered her laying on my lap.

Stiles' eyes widened as his father stood in the doorway.

His father's eyes landed on me and (y/n). I pulled her close and looked at him.

"Derek Hale.....put her down and get out. Now"

I slowly laid her on the bed and got up. Walked to the window and got out, one thing I knew...... This means war Stillinski.