Five Years Later/ Future

Derek p.o.v

We were finally done with Jackson being a kanima and with Jess being in trouble. I smiled as I  were on my way home from Chris, having made the deal with him taking over the problems in Beacon Hills. I stopped outside the new house I had brought after our wedding, where we had it all in black and blue, which she loved and made the day more amazing. I showed her the new house after, her being rather happy about it. Now we are older, having two amazing twins called Allison and Hunter, which i found funny since Allison were a Hunter, but when i told (Y/N) she got sad, which were understandable. I went out to get her ice cream and all, trying to lift her mood and it actually helped.
I got out of the car, Allison coming running to me, hugging my leg which made me smile and lift her. I kissed her forehead, tickling her tummy lightly, before i saw my beautiful lover, her stomach holding my baby son, Nathan. I went to her, kissing her forehead and rubbing her belly while holding Allison. " Where is Hunty?" I asked softly, rubbing her back lightly before placing down Allison.

"In his room with sheriff" I smiled, kissing her softly n the lips, rubbing her stomach more. She let out a giggle as i lifted her carefully, going to the couch as i got down, her on my lap as i wrapped my arms around her waist. "I can't believe this is real....Having you, the babies.... I thought I lost you...." I snuggled my head into her neck, hearing her chuckle.

"I'm yours forever Derek"