Did I Fall For Him?!

Derek p.o.v

I groaned, not knowing what to do. I started panicking a little, since (y/n) were upstairs, afraid and peter, almost dead. I grabbed his arm and bite down, letting my fangs send out a shock through his veins. Peter jumped up, pulling his arm away and letting out a small whimper.

"Why did you do that...." Peter groaned and held tighter onto  his arm. I ran up fast, opening my door, seeing (y/n), curled up on my bed, trembling lightly. 

i walked over, taking her hand in mine and pulled her into my arms. I sat down and hugged him close, trying to make her calm down. Her heart was speaading up, scared of what was happening. I let out a small sighs as I kissed her cheek, trying to calm her heart. It slowly slowed down after around 30 minutes with only hugging her and leaving small kisses.

Her lips slowly formed into a smile as she hugged me tighter and curled up to my chest. I felt her fingers wrapping around me as the cold air hit her. I looked out, realising that it was already dark. I let out a frustrated groan as I took my phone, calling Stiles. At first he didnt answer, before after 4 times.

I started saying hey, but got interupted by Stiles, screaming and yelling that i arent an adult and that I should come home with her fast, before he tells his father....the sheriff. I tried to calm him down, but he just starting getting more angry. After him yelling and screaming for some minutes, i yelled that she was sleeping over, hanging up after.

She curled more up to me, slowly drifting off to sleep.

(y/n) P.o.v

I laid against his chest, feeling his protective arms around me. I nuzzled closer to him and let out a small purr, trying to hide it. He hugged me closer and left small kisses, probably hearing my heart that sounded like a machine gun.

He started moving a little, taking his phone up and called someone i didnt see. As he took it up to his ear after 4 times, the sound of Stiles'worried and screaming voice was heard. I sighed and held around his waist, waiting for him to get done. He yelled something i didnt really hear and threw hit's phone away after hanging up. i curled more up to him and smiled, letting myself fall off to sleep.

SOME HOURS LATER

I woke up to the sound of yelling and when I got up a little, looking around. I saw that I was laying on the bed, without Derek beside me. I got up from the bed and went out the door, hearing the yelling getting louder. 

"CAN'T YOU JUST LET HER STAY!?"

"NO! YOU ARE JUST GONNA MAKE HER END UP LIKE YOUR FAMILY!" Stiles took a step back, realising what he said. 

I walked down and over to Derek, seeing his eyes glowing red. I slided my hands around his waist, trying to calm him down. His arms went around my shoulder, letting him breath in my scent to calm him. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it lightly, smilling up to him. He returned it softly and I let out a relived sighed. I slowly turned out, glaring at the pale, fragile boy that wa now scared too. I growled a little and stared at him.

"Do not, EVER, say that again..." I looked at Derek, who was avoiding eye contact, but his heart was broken . I made him sit down and got on his lap. I wrapped my arms around him, making him use my shoulder to his head.

I heard footsteps coming our way and i let out a small whimper, not knowing who it was. I grabbed a fist full of Derek's shirt and looked at the direction. I spotted the now alive werewolf, walking towards us. I slided off of his lap and hided in his side a little, not knowing who the hell it was.

-----------------------------------------------

IM SO SORRY THAT IT IS SOOOOOO SHORT....

but yeah...i hope you liked it ! tell me in the comment what you think.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooi