Dont Give Up On Me

Your (p.o.v)

It has been a week since I finally found out about the truth, the truth behind Allison who stopped texting and the truth about myself. I have stayed in bed since that day, Derek being too busy with the kanima and all, while Stiles had come with food everyday, which i rarely ate any of. It all felt like a dream, one i just wanted to wake up from, every day in the week became a hell for me. Everyone tried to help, but the only one i wanted was Derek and Allison. I sat down on the floor, looking through my memories with her, in a scrapbook she made for me. I sniffled, her bright smile being on every picture. Every single memorie being there, from her helping me iceskating and from her helping me with math, to our first prom together with Scott and Isaac. I went to the bathroom, sitting on the edge of the bathtub as i looked at myself in the mirror. 

I held her favorite stuffed animal with her favorite picture of us, which sheriff stillinski had given me from Chris. I had filled the bathtub with icecubs, slowly going into it, having remémbered when Allison, Stiles and Scott did it. I went into my memories of me and her,knowing that i wouldnt survive.

Dereks (p.o.v)

I had gotten a phone call from Stiles, telling me how hard it was for (Y/N) to handle it. I sighed, letting Chris take over the case as i went to buy her favorite snacks and stuff. I even drove home to get one of my shirts which she always loved, because of my smell being all over it. I smiled a little, driving to her house, seeing an ambulance being on the sidewalk, making me get out fast and run in, where i saw them lifting her out. I roared loudly, taking her from them, feeling her ice cold skin as my eyes saw her blue lips and pale skin. I sat on the couch, growling everytime someone came too close. I wrapped my arms around her as I felt the tears form. " Dont leave me princess, i cant lose you....you are all i got" i sobbed as the sheriff took her, making me roar again, seeing the ambulance people take her. I ran to my car, driving after them, going over the speed limit..... a lot.

---------------SKIIIIIIIIIIIP--------------

Dereks (p.o.v)

I sat beside her bed, holding his hand as i tried taking her pain, which didnt work, since she wasnt in pain like that. I stopped trying after a long time, just staying beside her all day and night, not letting myself fall asleep, probably looking like shit. She needed me so badly and i was too cut up in a stupid case to even realize how broken she were. I lifted her slowly, laying on the bed with her on top, wrapping the covers around her. I kissed her nose, burrying my head into her neck. "Babe.....please live..... I cant lose you.... if you can hear me, please, you are the love of my life, i cant let you go again and not forever like this feels."

I heard a small groan from her throat, making tears build up in my eyes. Her eyes slowly opened, showing the ones i felt hard for. A small smile crepped over her face, showing me her perfect white teeth. I kissed her deeply, hugging her close to my chest. " I hate you" i sobbed, ending up crying against her neck. I felt her lovely and soft hands against my cheeks, making me smile brighter than ever. I heard her hoarse voice sayin i love you, which made me look at her, kiss her nose and stroke her hair. " I love you too babe....Never make me so scared...."

Your (p.o.v) 

All our memories showed, tears falling as i saw her dance in the rain, making the both of us sick and keep us under the covers with a marathon of movies. As I saw all the memories, some of me and Derek suddenly showed, making me tear up. I sobbed, sitting on my knees, thinking about how i had left him, how I only thought about myself instead of him. " I want my Derek....I wanna go back....Please" i stayed there for hours, or thats how it felt until a bright light made me come back to life. The eyes of my lover showed, tears being in them as i saw a smile spread across his face, making me do the same. I kissed back as much as possible, feeling the warmth of his arms which were around me. I heard his voice say "I hate you" but i heard his heart skip a beat as he started sobbing, ending up crying against my neck, making myself cry a little. i slowly slided my hands over his cheeks, feeling a smile appear on his face. "I love you" i said with all the powers i could, frowning by how hoarse it sounded. His face came closer, his lips being softly on my nose before he removed them, stroking my hair with his hand, the other resting on my stomach. "I love you too babe....Never make me so scared...."

"I wont....so never give up on me" He shook his head, stroking my cheeks. "I could never give up on the love of my life" 

_------------------------------------------------------------_

HEYO GUYS 

so yea two in one day ^^ lucky bastards :P

I thought about making a teen wolf x reader again when im done with this one, but im not sure with who....i thought about:

Isaac Lahey
Liam Dunbar
Stiles Stilinkski
maybe parrish?

vote and i will count them when i feel like there r enough ppl that have made comments!

have a nice day/ night, BOOOOOOOOOOOI