Thoughts Taking Over

The next day

(Y/n) p.o.v

I walked down the hall, over to my locker and opened it. I laid my backpack in and grabbed my books. As I closed it, I jumped back and tried to catch my breath.

“SCOTT, Why do you have to stand behind the locker!?” I snapped and tried to calm my racing heart.

“No fun with that (y/n)” was all he said and hugged me.

I pushed him away, sending him a glare and walked to class with Isaac and Stiles.

As I sat on my chair, looking out the window…..my mind wouldn't stop screaming Derek. I didn't understand why….but it just did. I sat in the chair, playing with my pen as the bell ring came. The teacher came in and it turned all silence.

All kind of voices came into my mind.  I looked around and heard people saying my name, but I couldn't see any lips moving. I started drawing, trying to get my mind away from it.

I heard laughter…..people were laughing at me. I started breathing heavy and held my hands over my ears.  Screams were filling my ears and I let out a painful scream.

The teacher ran over to my side and tried to move my hands away, but I grabbed tighter. Tears were now sliding down my cheeks, faster and faster.

I stopped breathing, and it felt like time stopped. I felt a pair of arms around me and when I looked up, my eyes met…..

Stiles…

He held tight onto me and rubbed small circles on my hands, making me calm down. I sobbed a little, letting my head lay against his chest.

He lifted me softly and walked out to his Jeep, putting me down on it and hugging me.

I let my tears fall down on his shoulder as he hugged me. It all were gone… all the voices except one…

How come she is like this? What happened… why did she scream? Come on stiles! Keep it together…

I looked at him, trembling of what was happening.  I curled up a little, hearing a small growl, making me look behind us.

Stiles p.o.v

I ran down the hall, hearing a scream. As I got into the room where it came from, I saw (y/n) screaming and crying.

I ran over and frowned a little, thinking about why Scott and the others didn't hear it. I lifted her, walked out to the Jeep and placed her down.  I wrapped my arms around her, letting my thoughts run wild.

How come she is like this? What happened… why did she scream? Come on stiles! Keep it together…

I stroke her hair softly, hearing a growl from behind us or more like behind her. I looked forward only to see….