Back To Life

Derek's P. O. V

I slowly took her hand, making her sit back on my lap. I kissed her neck once, stroking her back as I looked up at Peter.

"What do you want...." I slowly stroke her hair, feeling her body tremble. I glared at Peter, kissing her earlobe as I started whispering into her ear. "Don't worry....i won't let him hurt you princess.... You are my mate.... I won't let anyone hurt you" I heard a light chuckle from her, making me sigh in relief.

Peter came closer, making my eyes turn red and my fangs show to make him understand that he shouldn't come any closer. He stopped, silence coming over the room, until he broke it.

"Well Derek... Thanks for saving my life and all that, I'm not going to get all emotional on this" I glared at him, seeing him roll his eyes.

"Why are you here.... I thought you left beacon hills" I grumbled, nuzzling my head into (y/n) neck, hearing her giggle, making me smile.

"Cant an uncle say hi to his nephew and his new lover?" He smirked, teeth showing. "What is She?"

I let out a small growl, saying human between it. I ran my fingers through her hair, slowly standing up with her, going to the kitchen. I sat her in the counter, hearing Peter follow. "Don't go near her" I growled, giving her some food before turning around, looking at him. He stopped, humming a little. "Well... You remember Ethan and Aiden... Right? From the alpha pack..."

I nodded slowly, not really listening, all my attention being on (y/n), until I could hear two heartbeats more. I turned around, seeing them stand there, suddenly hearing her gasp.

I looked at her, seeing her place the food away, running over, into Ethan arms, crying loud.

(Y/n)  P. O. V

I felt Derek slowly lifting me, placing me on the counter as he kept looking at me, not seeming to listen to his uncle at all. I smiled when he gave me some food, that I slowly ate, listening to Peter.

Derek suddenly turned around, which made me look up, seeing.... Ethan. Tears felt fast as I remembered him being shot right in front of my eyes. I let out a gasp, before getting up fast, running to his arms. I let out a shaking cry, loud enough for any werewolf to hear.

I felt his arms around me as he lifted me into his arms, kissing my forehead. The feeling of being home came to me when I touched his skin. I heard a small growl from Derek, knowing he was confused,just as much as I was.

I jumped down, looking at Ethan. "How... Why... No" I sobbed, feeling him pull me back into a hug.

"I'm okay (Y/n).... Im right here... Im taking you ho-" there was a loud growl, as I got pulled away, into Derek's arms. "My mate".

I looked at Derek, running a hand through his hair. "Derek.... If it wasn't for him... I could have been dead..."

Derek's arms slowly got lose, making it possible for me to pull away. I kissed his cheek before looking at Ethan, wanting an explanation.

Ethan nodded, sitting down on one of the chairs as he started explaining.

" I remember getting shoot right before your eyes.... I laid on the cold metal bed, being dead for hours... Or that's what I been told... The alpha of them all.... He bite me, Aiden made him do it, wanting me to stay alive with him.... I dint remember all.... But I do remember looking for you and I finally found you for a month ago....you seemed all happy, stiles being like that brother I couldn't be.... Scott being your new best friend.... Even Isaac had made you forget all about me.... Until I heard you talking with Lydia... About the accident.... About how much you wished it was you and not me that got shoot... I knew, I needed to show myself... And here I am" Ethan looked into my eyes, tears streaming down his face. "Don't ever think you should have died for Me" he got up, hugging me tightly as he laid his head against my neck.

I held onto his shirt, sobbing a little, knowing that Peter, Aiden and Derek was confused,but right there... I didn't care.

I'm never letting go, Ethan... - (Y/n)

.......................

HEEEEEEY

yea yea I know... I haven't updated for over 3 months and I'm really sorry.... Im not gonna update that much, but I will try my best!

Stay happy!

Booooooooooooooooooi!