Be Mine

(WAIT dont play the song before I tell ya to)

(Y/N) p.o.v

Derek told me he needed to help Chris for the last time, since he would stop fighting and all for me, not wanting it all to repeat. I opened the door when he stopped in front of my house, feeling his hand on mine, stopping me from leaving. I felt his soft lips on my cheek, smiling when his fingers went through my hair. I leaned close to him, my lips teasingly touching his lips lightly, almost like a feather brushing them. A hand went to the back of my head as i got pulled closer to him, him kissing me hard, from the teasing. "Dont tease me."
I let out a soft chuckle, kissing his nose before getting out, going to the door as i got inside, waving goodbye first. When I got in, I almost got tackled by Stiles and the Sheriff in a tight hug, making me feel home. I felt Stiles's arms around my stomach from behind, making me giggle.

"Are you ready for the cinema?" He asked, making me nod and grab my bag. i went outside and into the jeep, seeing Lydia and Isaac too. I sat beside Isaac, seeing Lydia crawl up to the front seat. Stiles finally came out after what felt like forever, seeing him kiss Lydia instantly when he came in, making Isaac and I laugh.

When we got to the cinema, we took the backdoor, which were odd, but i didn't lay thoughts in it. I sat beside Isaac as i always do, Lydia and stiles on the other side of him, which also were odd since i always sat beside Lydia and Isaac. I frowned, but sat back in the seat, seeing Isaac take my popcorns, making me laugh and take some from him. He flashed his eyes before mine, making me flash my own. "Dont try me curly"

Isaac hugged my waist, chuckling. "I never understood what you were, well until now" He mumbled, tickling my side which made me laugh out loud and hide. I thought back to when we finally found out what i were.

I ran down the path, seeing a trail of blood on the trees and stones. My breathing was heavy as i ran through the bushes, trying to get there faster. The sound of Derek's painful scream came, making me get more worried. I finally found him, blood dripping from a wound with an arrow in. I bend down, hearing Derek yell 'look out' , which made me scream and turn around, the person that were about to shoot me flew backwards and into a tree, blood falling from their eyes and ears.
Derek hugged me close, kissing me softly. "Be careful love" I whispered, hearing him chuckle right after which made me more worried. "Baby you are like Lydia......A banshee, just a different one, with more strength and power" He stroke my hair, his eyes closing. Luckily Scott and Liam came at the right time, doing so he survived.

I looked at the screen when the light started turning off, seeing the others look at me , making me raise a brow as I heard my favorite song play. (Play the song). I looked at the screen, seeing pictures of Derek and I show. I smiled softly, our Christmas pictures showing, where we held it at his place with the others that didn't have any other place to be. I saw a picture of us at the vet when we waited for Scott and Stiles. I started getting tears in my eyes when I saw the picture of me and him under the mistletoe and us when we went to Australia. I slowly stood up, seeing Derek by the scene, holding some flowers and some other stuff.

"(Y/N) will you marry me? I promise to be yours and only yours till the end"

I heard it in the speakers, running down to him as I kissed him softly, tears being in my eyes as i nodded, hugging him tightly. There came a loud applause as I said yes, loud enough for them to hear it.  I felt his arms around me, Scott taking the flower and all, except the ring, which he slowly slide on my finger. He lifted my chin up, kissing me deeply before lifting me. going to sit beside Isaac while holding me close to his chest, me sitting on his lap.
"Yours forever (Y/N)" He stroke my hair slowly.