APART

Derek P.O.V

I didn't understand what was happening or why it was. I just stood there, looking at them as I saw the tears run down her face. I slowly went over, keeping my eyes on Peter as I pulled her into my arms, away from them. My eyes were glowing when Ethan tried taking her back. "You sure you want to go there Ethan?" I growled, my arms tightening around her. I felt (y/n) trying to get away from me, making me tighten my grip more.

"Derek you are hurting me!" She flinched in pain. I looked down at her, slowly losing my arms, but not too much, only so it didn't hurt. I heard a loud growl, looking to see Ethan with red eyes, staring into my eyes. I made (y/n) go to the side as Ethan ran towards me. Fangs came out as I turned into a werewolf, grabbing Ethan's throat. A loud scream made me drop him to hold over my ears.

I saw her. Run over to make sure he was okay. I stood up, looking at Peter before looking at them. "Leave my house!" I snapped, looking down at (y/n). "You too".

(y/n) P.O.V

I felt his arms wrapping harder around me, making it harder to breath. "Derek you are hurting me!" I flinched in pain, hearing a growl as Derek loosen up. Derek pushed me softly away from him, fangs coming out and before I got to say anything, Ethan was running towards Derek. I saw how Derek's fingers found their way to Ethan's throat, making me scream. I saw Derek drop Ethan, making me run over to him, making sure he was okay. I looked at Derek as he stood up, looking at Peter. "Leave my house!" I flinched by his sudden command, tears forming when he looked at me, saying "You too".

He left. Out the door and towards the forest. I curled up, sobbing into my knees and arms. A pair of arms wrapped around my body, pulling me into their embrace. I looked up, seeing Ethan,

-------SKIP CAUSE IM A LAZY PIECE OF SHIT-----

That was what happened two years ago. I miss him every day as time goes by. I moved with Ethan and Aiden to Paris, since they knew someone there. I was at the airport, waiting for Stiles to pick me up. I finally noticed him, seeing Mr. Stilinski with him. I ran over, hugging them tightly as stiles handed me a letter. I frowned, seeing Derek's address on it. "Ethan have talked with Lydia...about how you miss him...go get him....before I change my mind."

I looked shocked at him, seeing It was an address to an apartment. I smiled softly, shaking my head. "He told me to leave two years ago...I can't go ther-"

"(y/n), his lost without you! His a bigger sourwolf right now than before! Please! He keeps trying to break my neck when I say your name!"

I smiled with a grin, handing my luggage to stiles before running off. After what seemed like forever...I found it. I went over, knocking on the metal door as I heard heavy steps. The door opened, showing a high boy, no hair and a girl beside him, taller than me. "I'm...looking for Derek ha-"

She stopped me from talking, looking up and down at me. "what business does a poor looking girl like you need Derek to?" she smirked, which reminded me of stiles talking nonstop about the new girl Erica and the new boy Boyd. I pushed my way past her, going around seeing if I could find Derek. Right beside the giant window....there was he, lying on a bed, being asleep.

I sat beside him, slowly stroking his hair, feeling someone pulling me back. I screamed, trying to get free as I saw Derek jump up, making whoever that was holding me, let go. I looked into his eyes, running over into his arms. I felt his arms, holding a tight grip on me as he kissed my forehead, hearing his deep but soft voice again. "(y/n) what are you doing here......."

I didn't answer, holding onto him tightly, tears falling onto his chest. "I missed you sourwolf...."I sniffled, looking up at him. That was the first time I had ever seen Derek close to tears. I kissed him passionately, stroking his cheeks.

Derek held tightly onto me, sniffing my neck. "are you with Ethan...." He growled, making me smile as I shook my head. "you never let me explain....His gay....his only family for me".

There was a loud bang, the door being on the floor. "Hello Derek" the man smirked, holding a gun towards us. I flinched, holding onto him tightly as he spoke.

"Hello Argent"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS

No its not done, sorry I have been gone and all that.....
this story will be updates when I can and when I want, if you got ideas, write them in the comments boooooooooooooi