Chapter 10 Sick and Curious

"Petrificus Totalus", Hermione said as she aimed her wand at the running dark wizards, and used a non-verbal spell to tie their hands behind their backs with ropes.

  Rain poured down heavily as they tried to bring them back to the Ministry. Her hair started to stick to her face as the rain soaked her entire body. It was absolutely freezing, and the rain drops felt like a thousands needles stabbing her over and over again. She forgot her heavy battle coat behind as she rushed out of her apartment to fight. Her body shook as she apparated to the Ministry entrance with Harry, and the captures. "Hermione, go home", Harry said sternly.

  "What?", she asked confused.

  "Go home, it's freezing out, and the Ministry isn't getting any warmer. You overwork yourself sometimes." After all these years, Hermione had always been there for Harry. Whether it was when Sirius was "trying" to kill him, going back in time with him, sticking with him when the whole school was basically against him, or just the war alone, but now it was time for him to be there for her.

  "Are you sure you can handle this?", Hermione said as she looked at the two body-bound dark wizards on the ground.

  "Yeah, I mean you had a big point earlier; must be prepared for anything." For a moment she thought that he was mocking her for finally forgetting something. "Maybe we can get some information off these two", he said as he placed his wand in his pocket.

"Thanks Harry."

* * *

Draco walked out of the elevator with something he needed to talk to Hermione about. It could possibly bring them one step closer to Radolphus Lestrange. He could just picture the look on his uncle's face when he finds out that his nephew is now an Auror. When he tried to turn the handle of her office door; he quickly discovered that it was locked. 'Did she head straight to the training room this morning?', he thought to himself. She usually never locked her door, but suddenly someone passed by who could give him answers. "Hey Potter, where's Granger?"

"She went home. I think she caught the flu from the freezing rain", he said as he carried a box of items into his office and made it rather suspicious. 'Could Potter be up to something that he doesn't want others knowing?', Draco thought to himself. As Harry came back out of his office, he gave Draco a raised eyebrow before walking away.

Draco moved over to the door. 'Head Auror: Harry Potter', it read. His hand hovered over the handle as he looked down the hall to see if he was coming back. When he looked back at the handle to turn it, he quickly realized that Hermione wasn't the only one to lock her door. Of course, Harry would do that. It was probably covered in a million locks and enchantments for intruders. "Potter", he said in disgust.

    * * *

She was basically coughing her lungs out as she sat up in bed. It would've been a good idea to grab her heavy, warm, battle gear at the time during the storm, but of course she had to forget that. Her temperature was now 103 degrees Fahrenheit. She never felt so miserable in all her life. Her head was boiling, but her body was freezing. There was a knocking noise at the door that caught her attention, and she fought so hard urge to shout 'GO AWAY'. She threw the covers off, jumped out out of bed and slowly made her way over to the door. "What do you want?", she said in disgust as the annoying blonde stood outside her doorstep.

"Lovely day to you too", he said sarcastically. "You look like someone beat you to death." He froze as he made his statement, and tried to change the subject. She still had no idea that she told him about Weasel hitting her, and he decided to keep it that way for now. "I thought I'd help you out a bit." He held a large bag in his hand and a book in the other.

Save me (Dramione) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara