Hogsmeade

Chapter Fourteen: Hogsmeade

***Embry's POV***

"What are you wearing?" Ginny asked on Halloween as I dug through my trunk to try and find something to wear. My hair was white since I was nervous about going to Hogsmeade with Cedric. All my clothes consisted of jeans and turtlenecks that weren't very nice.

"I don't know," I frowned at my different turtlenecks.

"I think I might have something." Hermione jumped up from her bed and dug through her trunk before pulling out a top. It was white and long sleeved to hide my scars, that the others still didn't know about, and there were designs in the fabric to make it a little more complex.

"Hermione, it's perfect!" I smiled as I closed my eyes and imagined it on me. When I heard them both gasp a little I opened my eyes to find the shirt on me instead of the turtleneck that I'd been wearing. I hurried up and pulled on a pair of black boots over my jeans and glanced at my hair in the mirror to see that it was a purple color now since I was excited.

"Let's get to breakfast so you aren't late!" Ginny grinned as Hermione and I grabbed our bags and followed her down into the commons where Harry and Ron were. Without a word we all headed down to the Great Hall and I started to get a little confused when I didn't see Lee or the twins anywhere.

"Ginny, where are Fred and George?" I asked as we all sat down and started to eat. I hadn't spoken to either of them since we'd fought about my hair being pink. Whenever we saw one another in the corridors or in the commons George would storm away while Fred would give me a sad smile and followed after his brother.

"I think they slipped out early with Lee," she shrugged as she took a bite of her bacon. I just sat there with them and nibbled on a bagel and sipped some pumpkin juice until I felt someone's breath on my neck.

"You look nice," I fell to the ground at Cedric's voice in my ear. He chuckled a little as he offered me his hand and helped me up to my feet. "Are you ready to go?"

"Sure," I felt my hair go pink as I grabbed my bag with my free hand and waved to the others. "I'll see you guys later?"

"Have fun!" Ginny grinned as Cedric and I made our way out of the Great Hall and got in line to be checked off by the caretaker Mr. Filch. I tried to get my hair to change back to blue or any color but it remained pink as Cedric still held my hand.

"So what are we going to do?" I asked him once we were walking down the path towards Hogsmeade.

"I thought we could get some butterbeer and go to Honeydukes?" He suggested. I could feel my eyes widen as I looked over the village, it looked so nice with all the shops. I let Cedric lead me to a building that had a sign over the door that read Three Broomsticks. He ordered two butterbeers before we sat down at a table in the corner of the room.

"You look nice with pink hair," he smiled at my still pink hair.

"I've had no real problem controlling it until you came along." I informed him as I took a sip of my butterbeer. It was a little too sweet for my liking but I ignored it and took another small sip.

"Should I take that as a compliment?" He raised a brow at me as he took a sip of his own drink. All I did was shrug as I finally got my hair to turn back to blue. "So what would you like to talk about?"

"Tell me about yourself," I suggested. "All I really know about you is that you're in Hufflepuff and are a good listener. What do you like to do?"

"I'm the captain and Seeker for my house's Quidditch team," he tapped his chin as if he were deep in thought and I couldn't help but laugh a little at his foolishness. "I like to read, talk, and I'm pretty good at wizard chess. Now what about you?"