Leaving Hell

Chapter 1

Moving quickly around the training ring, I waited for Nate to attack. Watching for the signs of his next attack, I prepared myself. All it takes is to see a muscle flex or if he leans to one side more than the other. He smirked showing his pearly white teeth and the sexy smile to go with it. I shouldn't really be thinking about him this way but when he looks like he looks it's hard to ignore. His dark green eyes sparkle against his tanned skin and dark eyelashes. His hair is tightly shaved at the side and longer at the top which he spikes up but in a messy way. He is six ft four and built of pure muscle. His features are strong with the total bad boy look. He is twenty one. He' s a demon that my parent's trust otherwise he wouldn't be this close to me.

With that smirk, I know what his next move is. A fire ball appeared in his hand so quick most people wouldn't see but I'm not most people. Instantly I moved my hand up in front of me and stopped in mid air, I smiled at Nate and sent it flying towards him with one flick of my wrist. It moved so quickly towards him he didn't have the chance to block it. It hit him square in the chest sending him flying back into the wall with a loud thump.

He quickly got to his feet and smiled as he walked towards me.

"You're getting stronger Kara, a few month's back you wouldn't have been able to send me that far with as much force as you did. But you know what this means" he said with a sad smile.

"Yeah I do, guess I can't avoid it anymore. I haven't been to the surface in year's, I doubt I will fit in too well" I said seriously.

"Of course you will fit in, a beautiful girl like you, just don't lose you're temper and you will be fine" he smiled.

"That's going to be the hardest thing, mom said I have my grandmothers temper and personality" I said smiling at the thought of my grandmother. I couldn't think of a better person to be like. She doesn't let anyone get to her and has no problem fighting if she is provoked.

"At least you have the strength to back yourself with. You're every bit as strong as you're mom and grandmother with the power's to match. Being born down here makes you and you're power's stronger. You are the only person strong enough who can take over ruling hell when or if you're mom ever steps down Kara" he said.

"Mom doesn't want to do that to me, she wants me to have as normal as a life I can have, find my other half and be happy without having the pressure's my mom and grandmother had. But I would like to take over and give her back her life. It's different for me, I have grown up here, this is the only world I know but it's not the only world my mom knows, she had to leave a lot behind" I said honestly.

"I can understand her reasons but I can understand you're too. Give your mom what will make her happy. Go to school, find you're other half and be happy" he said,Looking into his eyes I could see a bit of hurt when he said about finding my other half. Maybe it's because he hasn't found his yet.

"That's what I'm going to try to do, I will see you later I'm going to head back to the castle and get a shower" I said smiling and started walking towards home.

Walking into the judgement room, well that's what I call it, I saw mom sitting in her chair, searching the soul in front of her. Looking into her thought's I could see that the woman is going to heaven. Like mom and my grandmother, I can read people's thought's. I have the same power's they have except I have telekinesis, that's what I used during the fight with Nate, telekinesis is quicker to use than building up energy to use against an attacker. Walking closer to mom and dad, mom turned and smiled at me. She looked at one of the guards, nodding to say she is taking a break. She walked towards me and smiled.

"Hi honey, how was training?" Mom asked.

I know I can't lie and say Nate won, she would know a lie straight away and all she would have to do is read my thought's or Nate' s.

"Went good, I won against Nate, he says I'm a lot stronger, I'm up to the same strength as you and my power's are as well" I told her. I don't have to read her thought's to know what she is going to say next.

"That's great, but you know this means you are going to stay with mom and attend school. I have kept you away from a normal life for far to long honey. You need to at least see what it's like and you can make you're decision at the end of the school year Wether you want to stay up there and go to college or come back here" she said with the hint of sadness in her eyes. She wants me to have a life but at the same time she will miss me like I will miss her. I haven't been away from her in year's. It will be a big adjustment.

"I know mom, I will give it a go and see what happens. When do I start?" I asked.

"In a week's time. Mom has my old room set up for you along with everything you will need. If we have forgotten anything just let us know. Karlis will step in for a few hour's so you're dad and me can go and fill out all the paper work on you're first day and see how you get on" she smiled.

"Thanks mom, I'm going to grab a shower. I will see you and dad in a little while" I said giving her a hug and started walking out of the judgement room.

Making my way down the long hallway towards my room, I can't help but take in every detail. I'm really going to miss it here. But I know I have to at least give this a go for mom. Walking into my room, I went to my wardrobe and grabbed a pair of black cropped leggings, my hightops, a dark blue tank top and my underwear and walked into my bathroom.

After half an hours, I'm showered and dressed. Wiping away the steams on the mirror. I look like my mom except I have my dad's dark green eyes. My hair is raven black and falls in waves down my back. My figure is petite and I have full red lips. I'm about six ft and have a slim but curvy figure. I have a full chest, a toned stomach from all my training and long toned legs as well. Along my back is the same warrior's mark as the rest of family. The only real difference is my wings. Mine are a deep blood red until the tips where they blend into a silver colour and then black. When I release my wings flames spread out across them but the flames are a mix of the colours of my wings the same with my light I have, its a mix of my wings colour's. My mom and grandmother love them. They were memorize when I released them for the first time. The one thing both of them have told me is to accept myself and not let anyone's opinions get to me. Down here that's doesn't apply, we all accept each other. I know they mean that for when I start school and live near the pack. I have seen how my mom's friends mate's treat her and there is no way in hell I am letting anyone treat me like that and walk away with their head held high. This is exactly what Nate was talking about. I just hope their ready for a girl like me.