Harmless

Chapter 3

Walking through the lunch crowd outside with Callum and Kieran, I couldn't help but notice the curious glances towards me and the attempts of glares from slut club. Walking past them, I never took my eyes off of them and gave them a smirk.

"That's one group you need to watch. They don't like anyone taking attention from them. As you can tell, their pure wolves so they think they are better than any hybrids" Kieran said unimpressed.

He has demon bloods running through his veins even though he doesn't really have any of the characteristics or power's of a demon.

"Some how or another I'm sure they will introduce themselves to me" I smiled.

"You still have no fear of anyone. Every girl in this school is terrified of them. To be honest, we are sometimes as well. They are crazy" Kieran said seriously.

"What's the point in fear, it only holds you back from you're true potential. At the end of the day the worst they can do is kill me and they won't even get close to that" I said honestly.

"Well let's hope it doesn't come to that. Just avoid them as much as possible" Callum said looking concerned.

"Really guy's, I grew up in hell, those girl's have nothing on the soul's I have met and I train every day with one of the strongest upper level demon. Trust me, he never took thing's easy on me because when you're actually fighting you're opponent isn't about to take it easy on you" I told them. They really have no clue about real life outside of their high school bubble.

"I do actually forget that you live in hell. What's it like?Dad has no problem going down there" Kieran said.

"It's home, it's just like here except it's always dark and instead of a house we live in a medieval looking castle. I haven't known anything else and I stopped coming to the surface a long time ago" I said honestly.

"That's our fault. We went to far when we were younger" Kieran said and both of them look sincere.

"That's history" I told them.

We walked in silence, til Callum and Kieran stopped and inhaled deeply. They shocked me when they both released vicious growls as they stared straight ahead. Pulling my eyes from them, I looked in the direction they are staring at. At first I couldn't see anything but tree's and then I saw them. Three large wolves started walking towards us, snarling at us.

"Kara, you might want to leave, I don't want you getting hurt" Callum said as he stared at the wolves never taking their eyes off of them.

"Seriously, I don't think so, I don't run from fights" I said, disgusted that they think I'm so weak that I can't handle a few wolves.

"Just be careful, you're grandmother will kill us if anything happens to you" Kieran said.

"Who are they?" I asked, watching as the wolves started to raise their shackles, preparing for a fight.

"Rogues, they have been trying to claim our land for months now, but the alpha and beta never turn up themselves, they only send their warrior's" Kieran explained.

"So their a rogue pack with no land, how about we send them on their way already" I said.

Kieran and Callum smiled at me and in an instant, they shifted into their wolves. Kieran is a large raven black wolf and Callum is a large but slightly smaller chocolate brown wolf. The rogues came running straight for us once they shifted. Callum and Kieran went straight into attacking, fighting one on one with the wolves. The third rogue started circling me and snarling at me trying to intimidate me. I smirked at him earning a growl. The rogue jumped at me trying to clamp his teeth around my neck. I stood still and once he got close enough, I pulled back my fist and then drove it into the wolves mussel sending him flying back towards the woods til he hit a tree with a satisfying crack. His body landed on the ground with a thump. He didn't make any move to get back up, he is out cold. That was too easy. Turning to help the boys, they had all stopped fighting even the rouges and stood there staring at me in shock.

"What?" I asked, wondering what I have done to stop them fighting.

The rogues started to back away and when they had the chance, they ran as fast as they could towards the wood's. Kieran and Callum shifted back into human form and just stared at me once again.

"You two are giving me the creeps" I told them.

"Sorry, it's just, how did you do that?" Callum asked looking at me with awe, which is creeping me out.

"How did I do what? and stop looking at me like that" I told him.

"With one punch you completely knocked him out cold, not even Kieran can do that and he is an alpha" he said.

"You have seen my grandmother in action, you might be wolves but I'm a mix of three powerful species, my mom runs Hell, you hardly thought I would be harmless" I said shaking my head.

"Still, it's amazing to watch, you don't look like you can do that much damage with one punch" Kieran said.

"Making assumptions on someone's appearance in this world can get you killed. You don't need to look strong to be strong. Anyway, the other two wolves got away but we still have him" I said looking at the still unconscious wolf.

And I thought my first day was going to be boring. At least this made time pass a little quicker.

"We need to get him back to the pack house and get what information we can out of him" Kieran said.

"I'll call some of the warrior's to come and get him. How long do you think he will be out cold for? " Callum asked looking at me.

"You have another hour or two before he wakes up" I replied, that's the usual length.

"Okay, I will get onto Matthew to come and get him. He can lock him up til we get back" he said.

"How do you feel about helping us intergate him seeing you're the one that knocked him out" Kieran asked.

"Sounds like a plan" I said.